Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIS Bank of International Settlements

stroyble

Can anyone explain these #'s for Iraq-I heard that the BIS works hand in hand with IMF

This is recent Assets and Liabilities for Iraq December 2010

http://www.bis.org/p...df/r_qa1012.pdf

pages A29 and A30

Any insight would be greatly appreciated-Thanks-Stroyble!

I've heard that the BIS is the first place that you will see an RV show up. Not the CBI nor the Forex. Hope you get some answers to your questions.

Stroyble,

You are correct, the BIS is the Central Bank of Worldwide Central Banks and the do hand in hand with the IMF. What you are looking at is the quarterly statistical review for worldwide banking exchanges. They monitor everything from in country Assets, liabilities, external debt, exchange rate quarterly losses and advances. The report you provided a link for is one that I monitor often. For example, take a look below as you can how assets and liabilities change from year to year and quarter to quarter. What I look for are large, abnormal changes and then I ask WHY?

This is the location where all the rules and regulations come forth for international banking -- BASEL 1, BASEL II, and BASEL III. It's also the place where currency can be in any form ---- for example --- OIL could be a form of currency to trade between one country and another. The FOREX market works in complete harmony with the BIS on a second by second basis. Nevertheless, good stuff and keep up the good work!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

BISstats.png

Can anyone explain these #'s for Iraq-I heard that the BIS works hand in hand with IMF

This is recent Assets and Liabilities for Iraq December 2010

http://www.bis.org/p...df/r_qa1012.pdf

pages A29 and A30

Any insight would be greatly appreciated-Thanks-Stroyble!