Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOREX QUESTION

zapped777

Good Morning to my WONDERFUL new DV family! I have a question that I am hoping one of you experts out there can answer. I have been looking daily at all the sites for a few months now. On the FOREXPROS site I noticed that effective March 1, 2011 in the user sentiments section, there has been no activity at all this month. Can anyone tell me why? I'm sorry if this has been asked before. Anyway have a AWESOME day everyone! God Bless! B)

There has been no action due to they are handling the closings for (Q1) and setting up for (Q2). You may see a few updates but it will not be substantial updates. Just insider stuff. Once they get things set up for the Q2 shift you will start seeing this section updated again. Hope this helps. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.

There has been no action due to they are handling the closings for (Q1) and setting up for (Q2). You may see a few updates but it will not be substantial updates. Just insider stuff. Once they get things set up for the Q2 shift you will start seeing this section updated again. Hope this helps. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.

Thank you!! :D