Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTFM - 19 Feb 2011

ronscarpa

I appreciate all the posts. I appreciate all the time one takes out to try to find information and are willing to share with the rest of us on DV. As far as Presidents Day, I heard from the bank that it was basically going to be a normal business day from them. They didn't really go into any further explanation. I know that all banks are not open because my girlfriend works for a bank and they are closed. The good news is that we only have one more day to see if these banks that are open for Presidents Day is in relation to an RV. I don't think so, but would love to be wrong.

• Upvote 1

Helicopter Barrydude you need to take a chill pill!!

Step away from the key board and take a deep breath!

That bashing was totally uncalled for!!

If you don't like what Frank26 has to say "DON'T READ HIS POST"!!!!

Why bash Frank26 here on DV?

He is not on this site and can't hear YOU!!!!!! laugh.gif

BTW: Thanks for the post RON

THANK YOU BUMPER!!!! THANK YOU RON FOR YOUR POST!!! A VERY RESPECTED DOC 31 MENTIONS FRANKS POSTS A LOT. TODAY HE MENTIONS THAT HE OFFERS A GREAT PERSPECTIVE ( BUT AS ALWAYS HE SAYS TAKE EVERYTHING WITHA GRAIN OF SALT!!) GOD BLESS!!! -RK

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If anyone disagrees with you they must be stupid. You are so smart. I love reading your in depth analysis on the IQD. You have definately done more research than anyone here on DV. I love how you told us to wake up. Absolutely outstanding! A mind as brilliant as yours needs to be given much respect! You are definately a mental giant.

:lol::lol::lol: