Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Current ISX Trading in 2011

lastfrontier

I'm starting a new thread to find out how those of us, either already trading the ISX, or just getting started are doing with it. I haven't seen much on this forum that is current pertaining to trading specific stocks on the ISX so I thought it might be a good topic for those of us just getting into it, or soon to be approved for trading.

I personally am still waiting on the final approval of my trade account, which should be any day now. In the mean time, I am following a few particular stocks to analyze if they have consistent positive trends this year in anticipation of investing in them. So far I haven't found a better method then to print out the daily trade sheets and compare with older style methods.

Does anyone have any better insight on how you are doing with analyzing individual stocks, rather then just picking a handful of likely candidates?

I'm starting a new thread to find out how those of us, either already trading the ISX, or just getting started are doing with it. I haven't seen much on this forum that is current pertaining to trading specific stocks on the ISX so I thought it might be a good topic for those of us just getting into it, or soon to be approved for trading.

I personally am still waiting on the final approval of my trade account, which should be any day now. In the mean time, I am following a few particular stocks to analyze if they have consistent positive trends this year in anticipation of investing in them. So far I haven't found a better method then to print out the daily trade sheets and compare with older style methods.

Does anyone have any better insight on how you are doing with analyzing individual stocks, rather then just picking a handful of likely candidates?

That is a good question. The answer I have is to read periodicals like IRAQ BUSINESS WATCH (or NEWS) , Rabee Securities and ask other members. I must admit Warkas brokers are of little help. Rabee is great but they require a large capital investment.