Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Creates World’s First Superstate With US-Canada Merger

vern

SMEE 2- ARE YOU NOW JOURNEYSEND? SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE PLAYING 2 PARTS OF THE BOARD- JUST ASKING ---- THE PICTURE IS THE SAME --but IF IT IS THE SAME - would you call that fair? just askin and just sayin-Vern

SMEE 2- ARE YOU NOW JOURNEYSEND? SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE PLAYING 2 PARTS OF THE BOARD- JUST ASKING ---- THE PICTURE IS THE SAME --but IF IT IS THE SAME - would you call that fair? just askin and just sayin-Vern

I am journeysend and i joined before Smee2. I am from Canada and am behind you 100%. I guess I will change my Avatar.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am journeysend and i joined before Smee2. I am from Canada and am behind you 100%. I guess I will change my Avatar.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thankyou- can you see the confusion here? I really glad you got that straightened out. I really didnt want anyone getting upset as this is a topic of great concern. Thankyou again and i do hope your JOURNEY doesnt END-and your from Canada- ---where-? Blessings-Vern :)

Edited by vern

I STILL SAY NO WAY! All that I have read indicates an economic alliance.

I agree , With US facing Bancruptcy March 31 st ( GDP = National Dept ) We are in need of a huge change . Fed reserve Has to go the way of freddimac and fannymae or we loose our world status as super power . We have to go to the gold standard , yet we don't have enough to back the dollar . The other option is to Nationalize all the US companies assets ie. oil wells crops etc . or partner up with combined resorces with Canada , remain super power in a super continent arena . I see this as huge step in right direction . Good for both Canada and US . M O :)

Oh yes there is the Gold confiscation act of 1933 . Hide your Gold

Edited by Telabiz

Thankyou- can you see the confusion here? I really glad you got that straightened out. I really didnt want anyone getting upset as this is a topic of great concern. Thankyou again and i do hope your JOURNEY doesnt END-and your from Canada- ---where-? Blessings-Vern :)

Hey Vern-- The Dinar revalue is the end of this journey for me. A new journey awaits. That is what my screen name means. This is the last speculative investment for me.

I have spent a lifetime waiting for this and I feel blessed that I was positioned to be involved. Many people are not and that makes me sad. We will all be okay very soon.!:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You also have to remember Oil is "Finite" in our present debt based economy , when it runs out we will be in trouble like no other . We need the gold standard today , adjusting our technologies to replace the void for the future . And hopefully we use this Finite asset right , " HCL " or we will all be living in the empty oil wells underground Just Sayin' , it is a step in the right direction mo :)

And a great sign RV is here :D

Edited by Telabiz

Hey Vern-- The Dinar revalue is the end of this journey for me. A new journey awaits. That is what my screen name means. This is the last speculative investment for me.

I have spent a lifetime waiting for this and I feel blessed that I was positioned to be involved. Many people are not and that makes me sad. We will all be okay very soon.!:rolleyes:

Why did I get a neg for this. I was implying that people besides us that are not invested, that is what makes me sad. I wasn't talking about the ones already invested.

• Upvote 1

Why did I get a neg for this. I was implying that people besides us that are not invested, that is what makes me sad. I wasn't talking about the ones already invested.

I was wondering the same. ...seems to be a trend of positives for creative bashing and no score or worse in this case for personal views or opinions. in this case you were giving explanation for your screen name and got a negative??? I would like to believe the scoring system was in place for effort or thought base questions or responses whether right or wrong as long as there was a reasoning involved. I do believe however it has turn into more of "thats what I wanted to hear" or "good one" or even possibly "you are cool". BASH AWAY I REALLY COULD CARE LESS. GOD BLESS

• Upvote 1

I was wondering the same. ...seems to be a trend of positives for creative bashing and no score or worse in this case for personal views or opinions. in this case you were giving explanation for your screen name and got a negative??? I would like to believe the scoring system was in place for effort or thought base questions or responses whether right or wrong as long as there was a reasoning involved. I do believe however it has turn into more of "thats what I wanted to hear" or "good one" or even possibly "you are cool". BASH AWAY I REALLY COULD CARE LESS. GOD BLESS

Thank you!!Breeze101--I thought I was losing it .You made me feel better:)

• Upvote 1

I agree , With US facing Bancruptcy March 31 st ( GDP = National Dept ) We are in need of a huge change . Fed reserve Has to go the way of freddimac and fannymae or we loose our world status as super power . We have to go to the gold standard , yet we don't have enough to back the dollar . The other option is to Nationalize all the US companies assets ie. oil wells crops etc . or partner up with combined resorces with Canada , remain super power in a super continent arena . I see this as huge step in right direction . Good for both Canada and US . M O :)

Oh yes there is the Gold confiscation act of 1933 . Hide your Gold

You do know that the gold was not just confiscated. Citizens had to turn in, but got a really good price for it at the time.

Peeps, should also remember that, in 1933, Franklin Delano Roosevelt dealt with a monetary and banking crisis by confiscating all privately owned gold; paying for the gold at $20.67 per ounce; immediately devaluing the dollar by 40 percent; and setting the price of gold at $35.00 per ounce. At a single stroke, Roosevelt increased the government's gold assets, stabilized the monetary system and increased wholesale prices by more than 33 percent. However, he also inflicted losses of 40 percent on gold owners and stripped them of the gold that they saved to insure their financial futures.

:)

• Upvote 1

Peeps, should also remember that, in 1933, Franklin Delano Roosevelt dealt with a monetary and banking crisis by confiscating all privately owned gold; paying for the gold at $20.67 per ounce; immediately devaluing the dollar by 40 percent; and setting the price of gold at $35.00 per ounce. At a single stroke, Roosevelt increased the government's gold assets, stabilized the monetary system and increased wholesale prices by more than 33 percent. However, he also inflicted losses of 40 percent on gold owners and stripped them of the gold that they saved to insure their financial futures.

:)

Gold owners did not loose 40%. The price was moved to $35.00 almost a year after the gold recall was started. That price of $35.00 lasted until 1971.

whats going to become your real currency will be seeds- vegatable seeds- Gols and Silver will eventually be thrown into the streets- It will be like stones- no good... You will want to eat . You cant eat silver or gold or diamonds- You will eat carrots and grain and such. That waht it says in the BIBLES - GOD,S word. Believe it or not but you will at some point in your lives will think about it and usally it will be later than sooner. Take heed with what i am saying. Get good HERITAGE seeds. NOT GMO.be carefull what you get and store it up. Another thing you can buy quanity and quality at a feed mill. You can get oats in 50/lbs bags cheaper than quaker oats -all you have to do is blow the chaff of and that is not hard to do. just an idea. Be careful out there. BUT STOP and think if anything happens what is more valuable - GOLD or FOOD-???? I am not trying to scare anyone here just trying to show direction. Thats all----May GOD Always Bless you and your house----Vern :)

You linked Wikipedia, so you automatically lost. :)

Gold bullion is my business. Literally. I invest and sell every day in silver and gold bullion. We have been in business since before Nixon lifted the Gold sanctions in 1971. When gold was "confiscated", citizens were paid upon the gold standard price at that time, which was 20.67. Roughly 9 months later (after the gold was sorted, melted, and sent to Fort Knox) the price was set to $35.00 for international purposes. So yes, they lost out on the rise in price, HOWEVER the price would not of raised if the dollar devalue due to the Gold Act.

Vern, I agree with you on alot of what you have said, but it makes me wonder why this issue makes you so upset. I am with you on the fact that Harper is a snake in the grass (IMO) but I am not sure that our Country will fall apart around us. It would be nice to 1 day have a PM that actually stands up for the people of our Country rather than sell us off behind closed doors. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. :)

Sunnydayz