Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank of america

fowl608

I called BOA foreign exchange office here in ok. Dont want to give name. She said she does not have a published rate. When I called in past. They have always said they don't deal with IQD. I believe very soon. Don't forget to be specific when you pray god has a sense of humor. I pray for date-asap, rate-high published, 3 zeros on the end, passing of budget, and somewhere to cash in.

I went to the BOA last week in Tulsa OK, on 71st. The banker that I talked to called the foreign currency department and was told that they do not buy or sell dinars. He showed me a web site that did not have the dinar on it and that is why he was told they do not deal with it. With all that is going on in iraq now I am sure that this could change from day to day.

Ok I work for BOA. I am very good friends with the VP in charge of the Forex dept for all of BOA and trust me there is nothing in the works as of right now. There will be no one inside of a bank that knows things ahead of time and when it happens it will take banks in America two to three days to get the rate into the system and ready to be exchanged. This is straight from the head of the forex dept. Because it would be a new currency basically for banks because right now they don't sell dinar it will take that time to set up certain banks for exchange. Not all BOA banks will make exchanges.

Oh and before you post and or send me personal messages no he has no idea when or for how much it will RV. We (meaning me him and our investment group) knew nothing of when the Kuwaiti Dinar would RV when it did years ago and we made good money on that investment.