Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

budget and value?

smokedem

I understand that they are close to finalizing the budget, but do they need a value of there money to do so? I am trying to understand how they can have a budget with worthless money. Also I can't grasp how these people won't re-value there money and make it worth something. Even the people in the ranks over there who can make this happen have alot of colored toilet paper. I don't get it!

Sorry I wanted to put this in question forum. :unsure:

Edited by smokedem

I understand that they are close to finalizing the budget, but do they need a value of there money to do so? I am trying to understand how they can have a budget with worthless money. Also I can't grasp how these people won't re-value there money and make it worth something. Even the people in the ranks over there who can make this happen have alot of colored toilet paper. I don't get it!

Sorry I wanted to put this in question forum. :unsure:

It was recently reported that the GOI decided to give the people of Iraq 15000 dinar/month each to help with getting food, fresh water, and other basic life needs. 15K dinar isn't worth much right now....about $13 USD right? So it would make lots of sense for them to RV! This is my hope. Seems logical to me. That same 15K dinar would turn into 48,300 USD at a 3.22 RV rate. Who would complain about their Government giving them $48K per month? Suddenly this amount seems to be too much money right? So this makes me think the RV rate may be more like 1:1 at first.

An RV would greatly change the lives of many people! including ME..so GO IRAQ

• Upvote 1

I had missed the part about that 15000 being per month.

In that case, the equivalent of $13 for your average Iraqi would be a real help every month. There is an article here, or was yesterday, about the price of food there now, and I made a comment there about how it breaks down in terms of how much of what they could get. If it were a one time thing, not really worth it but if it were monthly? If I were an Iraqui homemaker I'd find it very helpful in stretching the budget for food and water.

Smee2