Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nothing to do with Dinar... Off Topic Post

Soldiering4U

Video: Christina Aguilera goofs up the national anthem

By Doug Farrar

Perhaps she was too concerned with breaking Patti LaBelle's record for turning single-syllable words into entire paragraphs during the singing of "The Star-Spangled Banner," but noted ex-teen queen Christina Aguilera botched the national anthem something fierce before the Super Bowl. Aguilera started out all right, but she had a problem with the ramparts -- specifically, the "O'er the ramparts we watched" line, which she left out altogether. ..

Aguilera tried to make up for it by combining two lines -- "What so proudly we watched," instead of "What so proudly we hailed", but let's just say that it was too late to reverse the error. Twitter blew up, and all Aguilera could do was to oversing every word from there on out, which she most certainly did.

Read more and see video:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Christina-Aguilera-goofs-up-the-National-?urn=nfl-317568

• Upvote 1

Even if the anthem had been word perfect, this woman cannot sing! Bad hair and make up day, loud voice and terrible phrasing, doesn't know anything about breath control. I just don't see this woman as being any credit to the Unites States of America and wonder why on earth they would pick her to sing the national anthem to start with.

I happen to think America deserves much better.

smee2

p.s. oh yes, there is a little bit of b.i.t.c.h in me too, sorry if I offended anyone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1