Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Minister of Finance (للاخبارية): The allocation of dollars for each barrel of oil for each governorate not possess resources

k98nights

Minister of Finance (للاخبارية): The allocation of dollars for each barrel of oil for each governorate not possess resources

info.gif By: mano

Date: Sunday 06-02-2011 04: 28 PM

Baghdad (News). The finance minister said Rafie Al-Issawi, the Cabinet's approval of the allocation of dollars for each barrel of oil for each governorate not possess resources. al-eisawy (The News News) today, Sunday that: " The cabinet approved the allocation of dollars for each barrel of oil for each governorate not possess the resources of oil, border outlets. "

He added that: " The Council of Ministers also agreed to be the proceeds of the governorates that have border outlets to maintain, and not, as in the past, and to allocate only 5 percent of those revenues. "

He said Finance Minister: We have been allocated additional funds of some governorates (e.g., Najaf, Diwaniyah) to improve their service, but he did not refer to/over/(4.. M).

http://ikhnews.com/news_view_8079.html

I have been watching this post all day, and can not believe that there is no responses to it. My feelings are that this post is extremely important to the future of all currencies of the world.

Am I missing something?

If I am reading this correctly, the articles is talking about areas of the country that do not produce oil. Those areas need revenue and jobs just like the oil producing areas. I believe the translation is misleading. Another article was posted yesterday referring to the same problem. They are saying maintaining border areas are important and should warrant oil revenues too. Border outlets refers to pipeline or important points of entry. Just my take on this. :)

• Upvote 1