Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allawi calls to intervene with problem.

Bamaboy

Allawi calls to intervene to solve the problem of the formation of the National Council for the strategic policies of the Supreme

Saturday, 2005 شباط 2011 09:38 GMT Detection of Parliament in the Kurdistan Alliance, the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi called in a telephone conversation with President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani to intervene to solve the problem of the formation of the National Council for Higher Strategic policies and other matters pending. The Parliamentary who asked not to be named, that the connection also contained a call Barzani to come to Baghdad for talks with leaders of political blocs, or invite them to Arbil for a meeting there end the problem of the formation of the Council and other matters outstanding, as the owner of the initiative that ended the crisis to form a government.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Allawi calls to intervene to solve the problem of the formation of the National Council for the strategic policies of the Supreme

Saturday, 2005 شباط 2011 09:38 GMT Detection of Parliament in the Kurdistan Alliance, the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi called in a telephone conversation with President of Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani to intervene to solve the problem of the formation of the National Council for Higher Strategic policies and other matters pending. The Parliamentary who asked not to be named, that the connection also contained a call Barzani to come to Baghdad for talks with leaders of political blocs, or invite them to Arbil for a meeting there end the problem of the formation of the Council and other matters outstanding, as the owner of the initiative that ended the crisis to form a government.

Ooops! did'nt mean for this to get posted twice. Ya'll don't slap me too hard.tongue.gif

Date is probably today 2011 2005 is probably 02/05. Read same info somewhere else. The Council and the other issues mentioned ( crisis forming the government didn't exist in 2005. Sometimes people need to really read and understand the information being relayed. I say good find.

No thanks usndiver thank I'll hang on to my stash, find some one else to punch on!

Bama don't be so sensitive. My post was meant as humor, if you want to be punched then post something that deserves to be punched, believe me the arrows and stones will come from everywhere then. But, do keep up the enthusiasm.