Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-1-11 STEVE UPDATE FROM PD

rdb

I was just thinking at the earliest it COULD happen towards mid year just because they are still dragging feet with everything they are doing....including finalizing the govt and the budget.....and give them a little time to get settled in and the parliment to actually start doing some real work.....any changes with the currency will have to go through parliment and be approved so that in my eyes is also a little of the hold up.....Im sure there are a few other things that are on top of the list of things to do besides revaluing and putting new bills out....

I maybe understanding it wrong and please correct me if I am but since Iraq getting accepted the WTO don't they have to also get into the GCC?? & to my understanding for them to be accepted into the WTO they don't have to have a trade able currency but to get into the GCC they do need not only a trad able currency but 1 that is close in value to the dollar??

Also I believe they were getting accepted into the WTO this week and I don't remember the exact date but I believe they had to be in the GCC by the 17th-ish... Wouldn't that mean the RV has to happen before then?