Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GREAT IDEA?

mariejose

I agree, some kind of change should be made. Recently I read some articles concerning Evergreen Solar, the largest sloar panel manufacturer in the USA, has jus moved most of thier jobs to China, after receiving millions in state and fed aid to help devlop thier technology, VERY SAD!

Thanks for posting.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW A LOT OF AMERICAN JOBS ARE HANDED OVER TO OTHER COUNTRIES. AND I HAD THIS IDEA ABOUT INTRODUCING LEGISLATION MAKING IT A LAW THAT BUSINESS MUST HIRE U.S CITIZENS INSTEAD OF HIRING OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Sorry but it would violate the Sherman Anti-trust act. Also almost every state has a statute on the books which states that Every contract, combination, or conspiracy in restraint of trade or commerce in this state is unlawful.

I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW A LOT OF AMERICAN JOBS ARE HANDED OVER TO OTHER COUNTRIES. AND I HAD THIS IDEA ABOUT INTRODUCING LEGISLATION MAKING IT A LAW THAT BUSINESS MUST HIRE U.S CITIZENS INSTEAD OF HIRING OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

its business is isn't personal..what would you do? hire someone you would have to pay $10 an hour..or someone you could pay $4 an hour?? why do you think so many businesses outsource their CS to india..cause its so cheap!..its equitable and efficient

its business is isn't personal..what would you do? hire someone you would have to pay $10 an hour..or someone you could pay $4 an hour?? why do you think so many businesses outsource their CS to india..cause its so cheap!..its equitable and efficient

I REALISE ABOUT THE BUSINESS ASPECT OF IT, BUT THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO KEEP JOBS HERE WHERE THEY BELONG.

I live in the Mid West and even our factories and business' here are hiring non US citizens and even illegals to work for them. They are buying homes and housing them 10-20 people in a house. It is horrible that our young adults just out of school cannot get jobs. It use to be that they could find something part time while they continue their education. Not anymore. This RV is going to help so many people in my community. I agree with the article that someone posted about Donald Trump. I have been saying this for awhile. America needs to worry about Americans!!!!!

• Upvote 2

The problem is when a company goes over seas they form another company in the country they are operating in and now its a foriegn corp and the U.S laws may not apply and they would now be under the laws of that other country I would be willing to guess....

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1