Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW Gas VS. Printer ink

RiverStyx

The price of Gas versus Printer Ink

All these examples do NOT imply that gasoline is cheap; it just illustrates how outrageous some prices are.... You will be really shocked by the last one! (At least, I was...)

Compared with Gasoline......

Think a gallon of gas is expensive?

This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

Diet Snapple 16 oz $1.29 ... $10.32 per gallon

Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19 ..........$9.52 per gallon

Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 ..... $10.17 per gallon

Ocean Spray 16 oz $1..25 ......... $10..00 per gallon

Brake Fluid 12 oz $3..15 ...... $33.60 per gallon

Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35 ... $178.13 per gallon

Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85 ... $123.20 per gallon

Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 ....... . $25.42 per gallon

Scope 1.5 oz $0.99 .....$84.48 per gallon

And this is the REAL KICKER...

Evian water 9 oz $1.49..$21.19 per gallon! $21.19 for WATER and the buyers don't even know the source

(Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)

Ever wonder why printers are so cheap?

So they have you hooked for the ink. Someone calculated the cost of the ink at...............(you won't believe it....but it is true........)$5,200 a gal. (five thousand two hundred dollars)

So, the next time you're at the pump,be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, or Whiteout, Pepto Bismol, Nyquil or God forbid, Printer Ink!

Edited by RiverStyx
  • Upvote 2

LOVE IT!!!

And I'm not a big person on buying bottled water.. Why buy what you can get for free, right? If your going to buy bottled water, at least buy a bottle that comes w/ nutrition. (i.e., Vitamin water or protein water)

I also despise buying ink.. I don't know why, but I seem to go through it so fast on my own printer and I "rarely" print anything... $60 for the cartridge?? Ya, I'll avoid printing at home when possible..

With that said, I also believe ink prices are high due to the digital age. Yes! People don't print (or use ink) as much as in the past. Most thing(s) can be sent digitally. (Or so I would believe)

I also imagine the gas prices to get likely extremely expensive as cars manage to get like 100mpg while alternatives exist as well. We won't notice a difference as much because it'll feel as if we get the same total when filling up (or ability to go the same distance) ..

• Upvote 1