Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks in AZ...

phx

Does anyone know of any intelligent banks in Arizona that know of the Dinar and are at least somewhat on the ball about the rv...or at least got the DLR machines in and seem like there is movement. I have family at a couple of the banks in town and they look at me like I'm cursing at them regarding anything about Dinar. Any help???

don't know why my post was deleted. My friend in AZ was told by another very large dinar holder (a medic fan) that chase manager at cc and southern is aware and agreed to look into having the correct dlr on site when it rvs. He wants the big bucks passing through his branch - smart move. the big dinar holder is extremely wealthy in others areas so I guess they listened to him.

good luck.

We purchased our Dinar from Chase at 35th Ave. and Northern. They notified us by mail last year that they were no longer dealing in Dinar, but would let us know when that changed. I am assuming they mean after the RV. We opened an account at B of A and talked to the VP about the Dinar. He is an investor and said that all the banks would change their tune after the RV. They will not let a money making opportunity like that get past them. My sister works for Chase downtown in the Bankruptcy Department and she cannot find anything about the Dinar at the main branch. She said everyone she talked to is very hush hush about it. She thinks something must be getting ready to happen. So, we wait and see.

I asked my bank about Dinar and they give me the dear in the headlight look. but she called and said they did exchange it. when I went bake in the next week she said she had ben flooded with calls and people coming in and ordering it. she said she was going to buy some now

Right now my accts are thru USBANK, but don't know if they are going to be able to help me when it comes time. I have a call to my personal banker to see if they can or if i am going to need to go to another bank. Hence the questions about other dinar friendly banks.