Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wording on the 5/3 rd receipt

circuit59

Here is the bottom of the 5/3 receipt FYI,

This on the bottom of the receipt from 5th Third..*****************

It states The exchange rate used for this transaction may vary from other exchange rates in existence globaly. By completeing the transaction re4ferenced herein you are irrevocably agreeing to accept both the amount of funds shown as paid and the exchange rate used herein and you fully understand and acknowledge that any additional funds resulting from using the written or any other exchange rates whatsoever shall be kept by the organzation performing your requested transaction.

Read more:

If you buy $400,000 dinar from 5/3 it costs $425. usd. If you buy 1 million IQD it cost $1078 usd. These are if you have an account, if not i think the fee is $5. I just took these from my last 2 most recent transactions. There is som kind of fee in there if you buy less than $500 usd worth. I can't remember what they called it though.

Edited by shwngo

It states The exchange rate used for this transaction may vary from other exchange rates in existence globaly. By completeing the transaction re4ferenced herein you are irrevocably agreeing to accept both the amount of funds shown as paid and the exchange rate used herein and you fully understand and acknowledge that any additional funds resulting from using the written or any other exchange rates whatsoever shall be kept by the organzation performing your requested transaction.

Unfortunately this doesn't address the issue of shipping the dinar to you, and they may have rules that supercede the receipt statement in the case of purchase of something that has not been picked up and removed from their office at the time of signing the receipt. I think for your own protection, and peace of mind over this matter, it might be best for you to make a phone call to the bank on Monday morning the check this out and then you own't have to worry about it. Then, if you wouldn't mind, you could let us know the results and that might help clear things up for other people too.

Thanks for bringing this up in the first place. It is the kind of thing a lot of people may not have considered and then suddenly find themselves in a situation where they want to know.

smee2

Read more:

That is very interesting. When exchanging currency they use the same process whether they are selling or buying. When you look at the statement/disclaimer on the reciept that you would receive if you were SELLING dinar back to them it takes on a whole new meaning IE: if they saw a rate different than the rate they were paying you for your dinar then that statement would become a legally binding nessicity. I see this as a very positive event.

I am a "newbie" to this forum, but an owner of DINAR.

I buy my dinar from 5/3 in the Jacksonville, Florida area and they sell in increments of 25,000 notes.

The last rate I had was .001057 and it is shown on your order receipt, as well as the cost in USD.

In the 400,000 order, you would multiply 400,000 x .001057 and the cost in USD would be $422.80.

They only charge an additional fee of $5.00 if you do not have an account with the bank. They make

their money by buying at one rate and selling at another rate. This is the American way!!!!

i bought 500,000 from capital one and it cost me 561.47. Only charge they spoke of was when the banker asked how much, she told me any orders under 250 would have a $10 service fee.

This same amount bought at 5/3 would have been 500,000 x .001057 equals $528.50. That was the going rate on Saturday.

It takes from 10-`14 days to receive your dinar.