Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A cup of coffee & sheet of toilet paper...

davidnelsen

IMO (You can't get cup of coffee and a sheet of toilet paper with it in Iraq!): The RV is a Global Equation with variables that Einstein would have to equate. Here are the ones that I have gathered during research:

1- Iraq's Actual Oil Reserves that have not been re-calculated since the 1970's (?) UNKNOWN

2- Iraq's Human Resources and GDP (Gross Domestic Product) Potential (?) UNKNOWN (this can flourish with good foreign investment agreements)...

3- Chapter 7 Requirements???

4- Iraq's Debt to Foreign Nations and what had been forgiven and what may be forgiven (?) UNKNOWN

5- Does their Budget depend on an RV? Probably not...

6- IMF (their roll)?

7- Will the "Powers That Be" in both Iraq and the United States agree to an RV amount prior to implementation?

8- Will further terrorist activities play a roll in delaying an RV because of the perception (real or immagined) of instability in the region?

9- Does "M" really have a political motivation for delaying the RV until it is convenient for his agenda?

IMO: Whatever amount a possible RV is (1 DINAR = .10 - 3.50 USD), like stocks and real estate there will be ups and downs as it relates to value of the IQD to keep global investors/speculators interested in Iraq's economic growth.

Please add to the equation factors that I know I missed...

If they can neither lop blindly for no good reason nor raise too high a rate, it might be an appropriate rate created to meet the oil prices on a par with other oil suppliers' usual demands in the ME, perhaps. Rated too low, they might incur more losses from the sales of oil. IMO!

Hmm, Bin Laden's tape released today couldn't be helping, but what about the fact that our treasury supposedly holds the most dinars, at least outside of Iraq, and that we desperately need money? Don't you think our gov't is making every plug to have the rv go smoothly, at a high rate? THey need money and they sure need some good news. My understanding is that the IMF is controlled by American policy, no?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_FundThe International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization that oversees the global financial system by following the macroeconomic policies of its member countries, in particular those with an impact on exchange rates and the balance of payments. It is an organization formed with a stated objective of stabilizing international exchange rates and facilitating development.[3] It also offers highly leveraged loans, mainly to poorer countries. Its headquarters are in Washington, D.C., United States.

• 8 months later...