Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is DOC31

MADELAMO

I made these posts is another thread. "Central Bank of Iraq - Currency Auctions"

People should have respected DOC31 instead of trying to label him a pumper in a previous thread. He feels that his 1.0 to 1.5 hours a day are better spent doing other things than doing the daily auctions. Please feel free to review his comments on my page.

DOC31 please come back we need you!

cw2

****Next post****

NotReallyTex

I posted these messages on his page!

"DOC31

I am sure missing your wisdom and daily posts.I am saying a prayer you are ok and back with us soon.

cw2"

AND

"I hope you will be back or at least know I KNOW YOU ARE NOT A PUMPER!!!! If I could have done more than use up my red button on them and my green button on you that day I would have.

God bless you and yours!!!!

cw2"

AND

This is what he posted on my page! SO I KNOW I WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO UPSET HIM.

"Doc31 user_popup.png Yesterday, 08:56 AM

Thanks I can always use the prayers ... I'm fine, very busy, and after being blasted the other day and labeled as a "pumper" which made me laugh ... I decided that the 1-1.5 hours that it takes to write that could be better spent elsewhere.

Thanks Again

Peace

Doc31 "

Thanks

cw2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1C7qvLMCv

Please feel free to check my information on my page and in the other thread where comments have been posted.

Have a blessed day!

cw2

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 1