Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News American Contractor Newsletter 23 Jan 2010

LADEN

This is the part that concerns me

The number one question I receive is “when will the Iraqi Dinar RV”. To be perfectly honest, to all my avid readers of the another site blog web site, I do not know when the Iraqi government will decide to change the Iraqi dinar currency and or the Iraqi currency exchange rate. What I do know is that it is not going to happen in February 2010! I am 100% sure of this and it is based on information from my vast network of contacts that I have accumulated over the past several years working and living abroad. In order for this to happen, there are what we call trip wires that need to be in place before any appearance of any RV is to occur which by the way, if you have been reading you would know what those mechanisms are and that they have not occurred as of yet.

http://www.another site/23Jan2010.pdf on the last page

he knows what he states .........The number one question I receive is “when will the Iraqi Dinar RV”. To be perfectly honest, to all my avid readers of the another site blog web site, "I do not know" when the Iraqi government will decide to change the Iraqi dinar currency and or the Iraqi currency exchange rate

Then he goes on and says....What I do know is that it is not going to happen in February 2010! I am 100% sure of this and it is based on information from my vast network of contacts that I have accumulated over the past several years working and living abroad.

what he is really saying is Join my newsletter ...I need to drive more traffic to my website..

He has a opinion thats all folks.

My Opinion is " I don't know anymore than the next guy could happen could not ....

I believe therefore in speculate ...

"What I do know is that it is not going to happen in February 2010! I am 100% sure of this and it is based on information from my vast network of contacts that I have accumulated over the past several years working and living abroad."

Now we can disseminate this information and get exactly what we want to hear out of it..... for example: he says not Feb 2010 so perhaps he means before then?

Bottom line is that no-one knows.... not you, not I, not Medic, not Frank, not any one of our great members.... so my message to all of you is "Hang in there, be patient, believe it when you see it for yourself and most important of all....... have fun and enjoy the entertainment here in the forums and chat rooms!!!!"