Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Information overload

I am of the opinion that the best job in the world is that of an Iraqi parliamentarian. I mean, other than the constant threat of terrorism by extremists. These people take even more vacations than our congress does. No wonder the cannot get anything done. I thank the moderators for posting the credible news articles. I, for one, will be using the next 12 days to deprogram from my obsession with Dinar related information and rumors. I will check in just to see if any of the rumor mongers and pumpers try to feed more of their BS about the RV happening now, when they know full well that nothing is happening until the parliament gets back into session. No budget, no seating of the remaining cabinet positions, no nothing. I look forward to seeing what the pied pipers have to say during this time. I believe in what we have. I believe I am blessed to have this opportunity. I believe the RV will eventually happen. My prediction is sometime in June due to the looming DFI issues. honestly, I think the RV is the last thing on the agenda of either Maliki, Allawi, or Shabibi. They have a ton to do before they can pull the trigger. I could be wrong and have been before. I base my opinion on WAY too many hours researching all possible angles. I need this for my family but will survive until it happens. God is good and will see us through all things for his glory. That is as much preaching as you will hear from me. Good fortune to all and dont bypass lifes other blessings, waiting on this one. GO RV!!!

Calidad