Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XXXXXXX POST - 1/22/10 @ 6:14pm EST

WIGO

XXXXXXX says to (18:14:47): HELLO DS

XXXXXXX says to (18:15:49): NOT SURE IF I AM READY YET OR NOT

XXXXXXX says to (18:16:12): THE NEWS I HAVE IS PRETTY BIG

XXXXXXX says to (18:16:48): IT ISN'T THAT EASY

XXXXXXX says to (18:17:32): HMMM

XXXXXXX says to (18:17:42): I HAVE TO THINK HOW TO DO THIS

XXXXXXX says to (18:17:54): ON DV IT IS EASY

XXXXXXX says to (18:17:57): HERE IT IS NOT

XXXXXXX says to (18:18:34): I DON'T WANT THIS POSTED

XXXXXXX says to (18:18:45): IF IT HITS OTHER SITES

XXXXXXX says to (18:18:51): I WILL CLOSE DOWN CHAT

XXXXXXX says to (18:18:58): AND WILL ONLY POST IN THE FORUMS

XXXXXXX says to (18:19:05): THAT SIMPLE

XXXXXXX says to (18:19:12): SO HERE IT IS

XXXXXXX says to (18:19:22): AND I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD

XXXXXXX says to (18:19:44): SO YOU SPOOKS THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU RUN TO YOUR SITES WITH IT

XXXXXXX says to (18:19:50): EXCEPT KTF

XXXXXXX says to (18:19:56): THAT IS FINE

XXXXXXX says to (18:20:12): AND YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS

XXXXXXX says to (18:20:31): I HAD A TALK WITH xxxxx WHILE HE WAS VACATIONING IN FLORIDA

XXXXXXX says to (18:20:41): HE HAD SOME INFO FROM CHASE BANK

XXXXXXX says to (18:21:04): HE DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT IT WAS. ONLY THAT THEY KNEW SOMETHING.

XXXXXXX says to (18:21:13): SO HE ASKED FOR MY HELP

XXXXXXX says to (18:21:23): SO I CONTACTED MY BEST BUD

XXXXXXX says to (18:21:30): GAVE IT TO HIM.

XXXXXXX says to (18:21:57): AND HE TOOK IT TO CHASE AT THE #5 EXEC IN CHASE

XXXXXXX says to (18:22:15): THEY WERE NEVER NOTIFIED OFFICIALLY BY ANYONE IN THE US

XXXXXXX says to (18:22:19): BUT

XXXXXXX says to (18:22:34): THEY WERE GIVEN A HEADS UP BY TBI IN IRAQ

XXXXXXX says to (18:22:42): SINCE THEY OWN PART OF IT

XXXXXXX says to (18:22:51): THE HEADS UP WAS 10-14 DAYS

XXXXXXX says to (18:23:20): LOOKING AT THE EOM JANUARY AND NLT FEBRUARY 7TH

XXXXXXX says to (18:23:30): NOW THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION

XXXXXXX says to (18:23:42): ONLY A HEADS UP TO CHASE BY TBI

XXXXXXX says to (18:24:07): SO THAT IS WHERE WE STAND NOW WITH HOW THIS WAS STARTED AND HOW PASSED ON THE INFO TO US BANKS

XXXXXXX says to (18:24:16): THAT IS IT

XXXXXXX says to (18:24:18): NO RATE

XXXXXXX says to (18:24:22): THANK YOU

XXXXXXX says to (18:24:25): ALL DONE

XXXXXXX says to (18:26:31): I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS FACT BASED

XXXXXXX says to (18:28:51): NOW AS I SAID THIS WAS JUST US FINDING OUT WHAT PUT THE BUG IN THE BANKS EARS TO CONTACT BRANCHES

XXXXXXX says to (18:30:09): I WAS GLAD I FOUND OUT

XXXXXXX says to (18:30:17): I WAS UPSET WITH THE BANKS

XXXXXXX says to (18:30:36): I THOUGHT THEY HAD ACTED IRRESPONSIBLY

angelrod says to (18:30:54): just for peace of mind...when did the 10-14 day window start?

XXXXXXX says to (18:31:14): I FIGURED AFTER ALL THE COMPLAINTS I GOT TO STOP THE CALLS

XXXXXXX says to (18:31:26): THEN THEY LEAK OUT INFO TO THE BRANCHES

XXXXXXX says to (18:31:37): AND IF IT WASN'T LEGITIMATE INFORMATION

XXXXXXX says to (18:31:47): THEN THEY DESERVED TO HAVE PEOPLE CALLING

XXXXXXX says to (18:35:43): JUST WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS THE REASON THEY CONTACTED BRANCHES TO LOOK FOR A CHANGE IN THE IQD TO COME TO THE SCREENS

XXXXXXX says to (18:36:06): AND I KNEW IT WASN'T THE TREASURY WHO GAVE THE INFO OUT

XXXXXXX says to (18:36:38): SO I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHO COULD HAVE ENOUGH CLOUT THAT A CORPORATE BANK WOULD TAKE SERIOUSLY

XXXXXXX says to (18:36:55): MY BUD HAD GUESSED TBI OR WARKA

XXXXXXX says to (18:37:20): THEN AFTER A WEEK

XXXXXXX says to (18:37:26): WE FINALLY GOT THE ANSWER

PWDawg says to (18:37:46): could it be that this started last weekend? the contact from TBI?

XXXXXXX says to (18:38:02): YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS ANY

XXXXXXX says to (18:38:23): WHAT I SAID IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNOW

XXXXXXX says to (18:38:32): NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS

neo: Ok I have several members asking what is the TBI? For those of you who are new to this, the TBI is wholly owned by the Ministry of Finance. It was established in July 2003 to facilitate Iraq's international trade and the reconstruction of the country after the expiration of the UN Oil-For-Food Program. the TBI was the first bank to introduce Visa cards and ATMs in Iraq. The Bank plays a significant role, in developing Iraqi infrastructure. Not as thorough as XXXXXXX but I hope this helps

Sorry Guys no RV this month, This info comes from Americancontractors.

American contractors has been wrong on numerous occasions. I'm not saying it will rv or these peoples intentions are wrong but just letting every one know. You can file American contractors with medic, frank, sonny and the rest of the bunch. Everyone just keep your fingers crossed and follow the news

For all to know... I found this on NENO'S PLACE... It was already posted there. I don't know where this came from. Wrighttwice was the culprit who took the information and posted it there. So, before anyone becomes too concerned about whoever made the threat about their unnamed site, I'd look at the source of the problem. Don't post something online that you don't want shared. It's a catch 22... Some want to hear themselves so much that they can't keep a secret given to them... such is the case here. I'm confident this person will somehow find it within themselves to make their way back into the limelight. As for me... I'll continue to find information I deem needs to be shared and post it on trustworthy sites such as Dinar Vets, Dinar Speculation, and my blog... FOR ALL TO SEE AND REFERENCE EASILY. :)

for all to know... I found this on neno's place... It was already posted there. I don't know where this came from. Wrighttwice was the culprit who took the information and posted it there. So, before anyone becomes too concerned about whoever made the threat about their unnamed site, i'd look at the source of the problem. Don't post something online that you don't want shared. It's a catch 22... Some want to hear themselves so much that they can't keep a secret given to them... Such is the case here. I'm confident this person will somehow find it within themselves to make their way back into the limelight. As for me... I'll continue to find information i deem needs to be shared and post it on trustworthy sites such as dinar vets, dinar speculation, and my blog... For all to see and reference easily. :)

you go girl!!

EVERYone has been wrong on EVERY occasion.....but stay strong..this is going to pop very soon...and NO ONE has any credible "INTEL"......do your own research.....make your own decisions....and you'll find you know more than the so called "experts".....

Despite some bashers love to accuse some information providers that they have cried wolf once too often, please do not ignore when someone in the near future would cry out in excitement this time a real RV may emerge in the annoucement when we are most unaware. Don't ignore the next AhWooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to RV finally!

this medic is full of crap, think about it, what he's saying with in the first 12-15 lines, then he spoke with sonny, that's right sonny while he ia vacationing in Florida and sonny had some info, but really didn't know what it was ' da ' then medics friend Lan & his bud at corp, these guys know how to manipulate Chase bank and the US treasury................... give me a fricken break folks !