Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with Frank posted on KTFM

financeminister

Hi Tink and Frank....long time no see...haven't been able to sign on, so have been hit and miss lately.

xxxx told me that you guys were going back to work at the restaurant and that Tink you need surgery... I will continue to keep you both in my prayers.

ok...xxxx called me last week but I wasn't able to get in touch with him until today. He for the 1st time since I've ever spoke with him about the dinar was excited, he used to tell me at back at USMI that it would never happen. He said that he's heard from his family back in Iraq that the dinar will soon be worth more than the USD, he couldn't talk freely as he was at the doctor's office with his wife, they were able to see their babies in 3D today. I will try to talk with him again in a couple of days to see if he can tell me more of what he is hearing from Baghdad.

Rest Well

I usually hate taking info from another site, but, while reading this, I got kinda excited and thought others might want a pick me up too

Edited by digital11
formatting

• 1 month later...