Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What a fun ride this has been so far, quite the spectrum of intel and opinion. I have been aware of this "investment" for over a year, yet only began investigating and then purchasing dinar about two months ago. I can only speak for myself, but I do believe that many of us go through very similar phases when we discover the wonderfull world of dinar. Chances are we were brought into this by the excitement of another person, a person that was probably in the beginning phase of falling for the "hype" and believing everything that's posted on these sites: dates, rates and so forth, exclaiming "you better hurry it's gonna happen fast", and that's OK because life is meant to be enjoyed, lol, so we come in believing everything, having our hopes, which are based on the postings of others, dashed yet again and again, so then we get down and discouraged, believing very little, some people giving up all together, who can blame them?, so the key is to pull back and lOOk from a nuetral stand point, find that balance, the razors edge; pursue this with intelligence and "gut instinct" or your "Father conscious" we all have one, and try to leave "emotions" out of this, otherwise we may just frustrate ourselves into an early grave, lol. try to investigate, lOOk for consistency in "official" news stories and "official" sources, talk to real people that understand and have experience in the world of currencies. I can't say for sure, but I can almost gaurantee that any person that is in "the know" about any of this situation is NOT going to come right out and say a word to any "joe blow" on the street, not only would that be illegal, but if found out that person would be crucified. I can only say i would never take a chance like that If I knew anything, not in this day and age, and current economy. I do believe in a gOOd conspiricy theory, because believe it or not, over time, most of them pan out to be true. Whatever groups are behind all of this have been planning it for decades, it is a plan, but it is a dynamic, fluid plan that is always changing, always needing a little tweek here and there, but I believe it is going to play out all the way, not only because, to me, it seems like basic, simple economics, and I believe that the USA has always had the intention of getting "paid back", and I do believe that this will help to give a giant bOOst to many economies around the world, even though it will be very short lived because I am not sure what will follow this to sustain it, so if it does come through, diversify your new wealth and don't keep it in USD for tOO long, spend it while the spending is still gOOd, lol, but the unfortunate part is that is that all of this is mixed up with very complicated politices and over blown egos, and century old beliefs and conflicts, not to mention GREED. But fortunately for us there are more factors at stake, rules and universal laws that NO ONE can avoid, that are the same on every level for everyone no matter what power they yield. The universe in complicated in her expression, yet very simple and balanced, well she was until we farted around with it, but she will correct herself and we are going to pay for it, but that's a whole other story, yet all tied together, lol. The universe, or whatever source of creation we think we came from, and it doesnt matter what we belive in, it all ties back to the same source, it's just the truth is a little mixed up right now and it is causing us to seperate rather than come together, but anyways the universal laws are the same for everyone, that's the beauty of creation, total unconditional love and equality, balance and equality, creation gives a fair chance to anything and everything, that's why we have the opposites of everything, light-dark, love-hate, gOOd-bad, gas-solid etc etc etc, and the powers that be understand this, as they understand the human pyschy better than we will ever understand ourselves, and that is only because we are taught such total BS from birth, and they know that if they want to pull anything off at all, they CANNOT do it completely hidden, the truth is out there, they have to put it out there or nothing works at all, but they just do it in a very covert manner, they put bits and pieces out there, they use a lot of symbolism, just gOogle the Georgia Guide Stones for one of a million instances, all we have to do is lOOk, search hard and decipher for ourselves using our common sense, reliable info. and our gut instinct. That is why I have always wondered, if there are higher intelligent beings, and I am sure there are, why they don't just come in here fix everything, well unfortunately that's not the way it works, they can suggest and offer help, but the powers that be won't allow that, but if they came here and forced there opinions and way of life on us, even if it was for the gOOd, the same thing would happen to them somewhere down the raod, and the ones forcing upon them may not have such gOOd intentions, that's the way the universe works, like it or not, and that's why we will pay for forcing our beliefes and will upon so many others, the reprocussions are playing out right now, just lOOk around, but REALLY lOOk. Do I hope for and believe in this RV?, yes i do, 100%, for really just a few simple reasons, simple economics that make sense to me....a promise from the Prime Minister of Iraq to strengthen thier dinar, have poloticians lied before?, well yes i think so lol, but I think he was and is sincere based on, once again, what seems like simple economics, and the fact the USA wants redemption, financial redemption....the few things holding it up, to me, the completion of the formation of the government, especially the security minister, because what's his name said, "with no security no RV", so isn't it funny how thats the one position not filled yet, lol, I do believe if it's going to happen that it will happen before the big summit in March, I do believe that they will try to get it all in place so they can go play with the big boys now. Fractions of Iraq want the USA to stay there, i think even more of them want the USA gone from there, so if this is the case, and they know we will not leave until we get paid, if even then, so i would think that Iraq would get thier acts together, at least pretend to have it together and play along, so they can get the USA out of thier homeland, never permanetley or for gOOd though, as long as they have what we want, oil, we will always have a presence there. But no matter how this plays out, the MOST IMPORTANT factor, never to be forgotten in all of this, is the people, they think of us as expandable pawns, that they sacrificed in order to achieve thier so called plan, everyone from our wonderfull and very brave service people, to the pOOr Iraqi peacefull civilian that never knew what hit them, and everyone that has sacrificed so much, blessings to them all, money or not i will never forget them. Sorry to have rambled, just getting it out there and off my chest. Blessings and peace to all, and here's to love and peace ruling our lives and this planet, think and believe this way and it will happen, it all begins on how you treat the next person you encounter, be what you want the world to be......alright i have to put it because i want it and believe in it....GO RV!, lol