Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have not been involved with the Dinar for very long, I was introduced to this investment in mid-October last year, so I am only 3 months into this investment. Pretty much a newbie compared to most people on this forum. In the three months that I have been invested, I have spent countless hours researching and learning everything I can about this investment. I am no guru, just a well educated dinarian, who learns something new everyday. Well before I was told about this investment I was a news watcher, reader, researcher of information that I felt had effect on my country, my business, and basically my life.

When my sister asked me if I had ever heard of the Iraqi Dinar, my answer was that I know is that it is Iraq's money. I started off like many have reading alot of the rumors and even at first believing that it was going to happen that weekend when they said. It took me about 3 weeks to figure out that about 97 - 99% of rumors and intel were nothing to more then repeated information from what was in the news, or just simply made up absolutly false information and absolutly can not be trusted. From time to time there are reports from intel of certain people that does pan out and therefore leave the other 1 - 3% of rumors or intel that is still valuable and important to us. I am able to come to this conclusion due to the fact that I do spend many hours reading the news articles that come out. The rumors section is a part of my daily reading due to the 1 - 3% in info that is worth finding, it is usually pretty easy to just ignore the rest of the BS. But the news when you start to understand it, to me is much more telling with regards to this investment. Keeping up with the news, learning what outstanding issues need to be dealt with, etc. will help you keep your sanity, and help you to be able to ignore the rumors and not fall for them.

My way of thinking of it is that if I am wrong about a rumor being right, It will be a pleasant surprise that it happened. Better to be prepared for the long ride and end up on a short cut then to take a short cut to a dead end over and over again. Hopefully some people will take this to heart and will start to start doing research themselves and start to stay away from the rumors section other then to look for the good information, once you are educated with the news and research, you will find this occasional good information easier to find.

• Upvote 1