Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A few questions

I am new to Dinar investing so please excuse my ignorance with the RV, but I am very confused over something! Over the past week I have tried to take a crash course on the subject and have decided the site I will go by is www.xe.com to see when the rate actually changes. Well in the description on xe.com on the IQD, xe.com states that the CBI has stated that when the bills re-denominate our 25,000 dinar notes will be worth the same as the new 25 dollar notes. If that hold true and the exchange rate does end up being somewhere around 1/1 with the american dollar that means my 1.5 million dinars will be worth right around $1500.00. This does not make too much sense to me as people in Iraq who actually do have some wealth would end up losing their butt after an RV. Could someone please help me understand how the RV will really work, and did I just make a foolish investment?

Thanks so much! Pease no dates, or false hopes. I really want some facts. :)

Here is the link from xe.com just in case you wanna see what im talking about.

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

There is no known answer to your question.. The answer will not come until when and if the RV comes. Some believe as you described that the zeros will be removed with no change in value. Although there are other scenarios, most people who are members of this site believe that large bills will still be removed BUT they will increase dramatically in value first. We will have to wait and see!

• Upvote 1