Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone know of a bank in Dallas, TX that has a DeLaRue?

dinar 411

I am in Longview.. Regions Bank has a Travel Agent Company in the same building.. Evans World Travel... I bought my Dinars from them and they checked them in there.. a friend bought on lone and they were sent to Evens to be checked in before shipping to her house,,,, Evans World Fravel in Rgions Bank has a machine

The De La Rue machines will come out of the closet when the the Dinar RV's. If the bank staff have it or knowledge of it they will not say. The bank branches have so many people coming in with questions about Dinar they just are not acknowledging anything about the Dinar. It is time for us to sit back and let it happen.

thanks everyone for the info. some of it is helpful and i will check further.

clarification for my initial question in my OP: what i have found is none of the aforementioned major banks (boa, wells fargo, chase) in my city even have the dinar on hand to sell. there are a couple that will sell you dinar but they have to order it for you and you need to have an account with them first. these are all main downtown large building banks i am dealing with and not their outlying branches within the city limits.

also, it's my understanding that there are various delarue machines w/varying capabilities so, you need to find out if theirs actually counts and checks dinar and not just usd's.

i'm mainly interested NOW in finding a bank (prior to the RV event) with a delarue machine that actually is for dinar so i can already have an account set up there and not be scrambling around the last minute.

obviously, since these same major name brand banks in my city do not sell dinar outright and never have - they do not have such a machine in their possession. and as far as ali opening in waxahachie - everyone here keeps talking about how he will be charging far more than a bank for his services and therefore, are not planning on using him.

thanks teamwrath09 for your very specific info. that is what's helpful. if the rest of you can actually furnish the specifics on your suggestions - that would be greatly appreciated as well. thanks again everyone.