Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank

jamesbank

My Mother went to Chase Bank today to ask if there would be a problem wiring money to her account as she was expecting to be coming into a large sum of money when she cashed in her Dinar. The woman she was talking to was an officer of the bank and she has seen my Mother in there often and she said to my Mother "Yes I'm aware of the Dinar it will be going up in value very soon" and she continued to warn my Mother that there are many fake Dinar out there to be concerned about to which my Mother told her that she had bought hers at a very reputable dealer and the woman said " Good for You!" They exchanged goodbyes and my Mother left and she called me tonight with the good news!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Mother went to Chase Bank today to ask if there would be a problem wiring money to her account as she was expecting to be coming into a large sum of money when she cashed in her Dinar. The woman she was talking to was an officer of the bank and she has seen my Mother in there often and she said to my Mother "Yes I'm aware of the Dinar it will be going up in value very soon" and she continued to warn my Mother that there are many fake Dinar out there to be concerned about to which my Mother told her that she had bought hers at a very reputable dealer and the woman said " Good for You!" They exchanged goodbyes and my Mother left and she called me tonight with the good news!

Where is this Chase bank located?

netinfo

All "officers of the bank" have been informed as to the situation surrounding the dinar even little remote branches. They have been told that people believe it will revalue but they don't have any idea as to when, i'm sure this lady was just inferring from all she has heard regarding dinar. Believe me you all know much more about the issues involved, even how it will be processed through the bank, than 99% of any bank "officer". Since some folks go into their bank everyday asking "has it rv'd yet", go ahead and try quizing your bank managers and you'll find you know a heck of lot more than they do. Give it a try!

Does any body knows the serial number if the stolen dinars?

I personally doubt that stolen dinars would be sold on ebay. If they were stolen then it would be easy to trace it back.

As for them being fake, there are several security features that you can check out on them to make sure. Look them up, and get a black light. Its worth your time. =)

dammm i brought mine from ebay i hope they are not fake or stolen

take a black light and look for all the security features on the dinars, there are at least 5 features that you would need to look for, i have bought a lot from e-bay and have not found 1 counterfeit bill yet ( thank goodness)

look in the light for the horse, the metalic thread just like the ones on our 20 dollar bills, black light will show you the denomination in a square box and the upper edge will glow, good luck!