Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

My name is Glenn. I appreciate the info that is shared on this site and follow it regularly. I don't post often and have no desire to bash anyone on this site. Thank you for moderating this forum and weeding out the negative. Go RV!!!

Edited by navspecwar
too short

Hello everyone. I just recently found out about dinars and I've been reading the post and trying to learn all I can. I have been on chat following the latest on whats happening in Iraq and all of this is very interesting. Adam great job and thank you for all you do to keep us informed. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!!!!!!:)

Hello All. Bought our dinars a few months back after a recommendation from a friend. Enjoy reading threads and chat concerning RV information. Just trying to enter chat room and needed to post. The RV is an exciting possibility for the average working family like ours. We are a close family and have discussed what we will do if we make a million. Guess the best news for me is the fact that we wouldn't change much except to pay off our bills and save some for our kid's future. Happiness is not bought. Love my family and would love them the same rich or poor. Good luck to all and thanks to those giving real information concerning the RV.

I have invested in the Iraq Dinar and I have a considerable amount invested (What I think is considerable a least), I work for the Government (what I do, I am not at liberty to discuss). I have been veiwing this forum for about a year, I have just recently jointed. I have been only polite in my responses, eventhough, I initially got a bit tired of the "Its going to happen" posts and then nothing. I am now accustom to that and it does not bother me anymore. If I get any information on Revalue, I will share it if I can. I have many of my hopes and dreams wrapped around a revalue. The Term "LOP" now makes me stop in my tracks and worry. I like to read Dinar topics or associated topics only in the forum.

I first got introduced to the Dinar opportunity from Soldiers I work with returning from Iraq (2003). They had all bought them. I researched the investment and thought to mysef, "it feels right." I'm in all the way.

A number of events have occurred this year, as opposed to previous years, that leads one to believe the revalue is close.

Well i know who i am but do you know who i am. My former name was firemedic. However, everytime i logged on under that name it would appear as something else entirely different. Thus i have changed my name now to captmed. You've seen me in the room and i am hear as we all are in hopes and dreams that someday we will all be able to get together to share in our new found glory. Take care and see you in the rooms.

Just a quick note to let you know who I am, I have had my dinar for about 2 years now and have followed it on the internet as well as following the rumers. I'm a contractor here in CA and have been for several years. The thing that I believe most though is that I don't believe that money is more important then relationship. Also I am an ordained minister as well and have been for the past 22 years.