Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

hello everyone. My name is lanss and to be sincerely I come from another forum in which there are a few things that are not of my taste and what i mean is my feeling for expression is not that easy for me since i''m not and english spoken person, in other words I.ve been in the dinar ''game'' almost two and a half years. Ups and downs are the rule over there and really I don''t want that. Thank you...

Hello everyone. I am not totally new to this site, I have been here for a couple of months. Just haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Liz and I, myself, have not invested in the Dinar...just have what my mother-in-law gave me and my husband as a gift. Can't wait for it to RV and possibly buy a home and a new truck or two. Haha. Fingers crossed though.

I am a quality assurance inspector for an aerospace company in Oklahoma which manufactures detail parts and

assemblies for all of the Boeing commercial aircraft and for two of the Gulfstream jets. Always looking for a good

investment and I have enjoyed the threads posted. Some are funny and some are informative. Will be watching!!

Hello my name is Steven and I have alot invested in the dinar,when I started buying dinar I bought it instead of lotery tickets or going to gamble, I put my extra money in dinar,and I have a good time listening to all you guys chats and predictions.I could easily goto vegas and spend money on airfair,hotels,food,and gambling. but visiting d v is just as fun as playing slots and hoping to win its the same in a weird kind of way.I am self employed and I am not hurting for money.so all my dinar was purchased with money that I was going to vacation with but couldnt get away because I was too busy with work so I put money in the iraqi slot machine and hope one day I will win the jack pot.

Hello, I am very new to all this, just trying to learn by listening to others and reading their comments. I have invested alittle into dianrs and just praying like everyone is, that it will all end up good for everyone. God is Good and I thank Him in advance for this blessing