Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi all my name is Ron. My brother in law told me about this investment so I did some reserch and found the dinar spec. web site and now I'm here because of Adam.Great job Adam bringing us all this info!There is so much to learn and the tax inplications will be huge.I look forward to hearing more.It will be nice to see what it finely RV's for.I'm hopeing for a $1.00 RV.Good luck to all!!

Hi my names Gramms9, I thought I registered some time ago, but I've gotten many requests to register, so here I am again. I've been a dinar owner for many months now and waiting patiently. I enjoy the chat and new info. Figure I need all the advice I can get, never had the opportunity of being rich before.

Hi all! I'm Justin and I'm pretty new to the dinar vets site. I usually always check either this site or dinarspeculation.com because I seem to get the best info. I am glad to be apart of this ride with all of you. Go RV!!!

P.s Adam give us some good intel lol the stuff everyone is waiting for lol you rock Adam

Hi I'm Shay. I registered last year on this site, but I too keep getting these threads to introduce myself. So I think this is like the third time. I have quite a bit of Dinar now, been buying it for 3 years now. Its been a long slow ride getting this close, hope it happens soon. I can't believe we could loose over half of our investment to taxes. Just think, 1,000,000 dollars could turn into only 400,000. That just seems like stealing to me. 52% taxes, plus an exchange fee, I DON'T THINK SO. I might just have to choose another country to reside in, where they won't take over half of your investments. Thanks Adam for putting this site together, it has been informative.