Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi

let me introduce myself. my name is Mary and I just decided to join the group here. I started to invest in this venture with the dinars about 1 year ago, but then I kinda got away from it mostly I guess because I was starting to feel doubt if the dinars were ever going to reval. I did however hang onto the ones I bought.

You know it's gets disappointing at times when there's a lot of rumors or false hopes of the reval at a said certain date or time.

but anyway i got a e-mail from my son who is in Iraq right now, telling me it might be a good idea to get some more because the iraqi military has taken over for the most part and the u.s. troops are there if needed.

So now I have a lot of catching up to do as far as my dinar collection goes.

I feel much more stronger in my belief that dinar investors will reap the rewards.

however I have a question for anyone who would like to answer it.

This may be a stupid question but i'm going to ask anyway.

say the dinar revals at .45cents, will it climb any higher after that ? i'm assuming it will. Should'nt a investor hold out for a bigger return at a later date?

Because I only have a small amount compared to most people 260,000.00

I feel I should wait until the dinar climbs higher.

From what I've heard/read onthis site and other places, After the RV/RI You will have 45-60 days to exchange the bills they are taking out of circulation. to my limited knowledge 25000 and above. the smaller bills still bieng used may be kept for later use.

Hi,

I have held my Dinar for almost 4 years now.

WOWO what a ride its been and especially the last few months.

I am looking for many points of views and some GOOD intel. I like a good strong debate, without the fear of being booted. I'm tired of the Power freaks..

Very tired..... Exhausted even ;)

Thanks! I look forward to meeting some of you.

Bonnie

Hello Everyone,

My name is Christine and I just recently purchased the dinars. My brother, who is in Iraq, advised me on getting them. I only have a small amt. compared to the others on this site. Looking foward to the rv date and added income.

Love this site and the information in the chat room.

Thanks

I just bought my first 1M dinar 2 weeks ago. I am still green as hell but I have learned so much from reading the opinions of the members of dinar related sites. I think WHEN the RV happens (tomorrow, next week, next year) all of us who made money investing in dinar should meet some where and have a HUGE party. The first round is on me.

For those of you that have had your dinar for a while.....Has it always been like this, get some exciting news and expect something to happen then it doesn't....a few days/week goes by, get more exciting news and expect something to happen....etc, etc, etc.......Or has it been recently that the news has started coming?

Just wondering......

Basically new to the site but have been following all this hear say for a couple of weeks now. It seems to me there are "NO" so called experts on this situtation with the dinar, we can all speculate, which is all this is about. I am not being negative in regards to all this and do hope for the outcome to be true for all. That being said, all these rumors and insight from insiders either in or around Irag be it a best friend or a friend of a friend or what ever. It just seems that this has been very misleading, kind of like the dog chasing his tail. These so called experts really have "NO" clue on any of these sites. It seems to me all the news that you can pull up is pretty much staight forward and with that said it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what needs to take place for this R/V to ever come close to happening, again the prediction is geared toward this weekend, just like last weekend and the weekend before that and so on and so on. I am truley starting to think early on that we may all have been had ! You know sooner or later the JOKE is on all of us that bought into it !

User Name is Combat Truck Driver; I am in Mosul Iraq, I have been here in Iraq for 5 years. I bought 4 million dinar back in 2004 and have been sitting on it every since.

I have always thought that an RV or RI was too far out to put much faith in however I did not want to left standing on the bank if something unusual did happen.

I believe that we may be on the edge of a perfect storm, by this I mean that the world's ecomies needs this RV. What I am hearing is that the other countries need to sell their currency and hold the dinar to back up their currency. This coupled with the fact that the rest of the world needs the oil that Iraq is rich with. Right now Iraq being without a currency that is tradable on the worlds markets makes it hard to buy the oil from the Iraqi's. There has been talk of exchanging currenties with niehboring counties in this area, however this has fell threw the reason being the expense that the other countries would charge the the enties involved would cut into profits.

Bottom line is that Iraq needs a currency that can be traded on the world market, the world needs Iraq to have a tradable currency.

To me this leaves two questions. 1. Which country is the Iraqi's going to peg their currency to? 2. What is the dinar's value going to be? I would speak on this except that I have no resreach of my own and what I have read other than what is available to all of us on these sites.

In conclusion I would like remind everyone that this is an investment and you should not spend anymore on dinar than you can afford to loose. There is much more going on with this RV or RI than the small amount that we have invested.

Combat truck driver,

Thank you for your input it makes alot of sence. I guess from the stand point of every one wanting this to finally happen, it just seems to drag on and on. It seems by all this intel that there should be some FIRM ground with out question, that being said when the people that seem to have the greatest insight on the matter always fail the high hopes every one has for the R/V to finally come true.