Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

It is a known fact that the economy here in the United States is so hard on everyone. It is not prejudice. It is hitting all of us. Some more than others. I remember Osama Bin Laden said in one of his messages that he would hit America where it hurt and bring down our Wall Street and our finances. Well it took awhile but he accomplished what he wanted to do. My prayer is that because our young men and women have risked their lives to fight for their freedom and help to rebuild Iraq that he will make America financially strong again. There are so many people hurting right now..some homeless..some about to be homeless, some without food..some about to be without food...some scared.. I really want this RV...all of us who have taken a leap of faith and invested in their dinar. Just a little way to help not only us but the government and the people of Iraq. There are so many people needing this. I pray so much for this to happen soon. Before Christmas...to feel a little joy where sadness is..to be able to help others in need and to give back to God what he is giving us. Pray that it RV's! Let Osama Bin Laden see he may get us down but with God's help we won't stay down!! God Bless All and I truly pray everyone has a very blessed Christmas!

my name is matt i go by the name of bao1471. just wanted to say good luck to all with the rv or ri !!!!! I am waiting like the rest of you for that great day when i can cash it all in. one thing that i have a big problem with is that there are people on this great website that have nothing better to do, but bash others that are trying to give us intel. i think this website would be much better off if you just log off and never log on again!!!!!!

I live in the phx, az area and have been an investor in the dinar for the last year. I enjoy your post... the chat room can be good, but normally they are talking about many other things, other than dinar. Thanks for having the chat and forum for us to be able to get information... duke

Hi,

I am fairly new in this forum, registered just about two weeks ago.

I have enjoyed chatting with everyone in the chat and getting some really good information about the Dinar.

I hope that I can continue being able to enter the chat since I have been restricted for some reason.

I am wishing the restriction is lifted after this post. Thank you for all the information. Appreciate it a lot.