Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello My name is Brian. I am looking foward to the RV to get out of debt and possibly fund adult stem cell treatments for my grandson. He experienced trauma at birth and is currently unable to do many things a normal child can. I am praying for a miracle any way God wants to administer it.

Hello fellow Dinarians! I am not a big poster, but love following all of the big posters. Living just outside of New Orleans, I am high as a kite right now! My mother blessed me with this investment and I love how it has given so many hope. See you on the the RV trail.

Hi Everyone -

I'm Glad To Be A Part of DinarVets - Thanks for the opportunity. We're traveling on the same road with Hope in the future, and our prosperity.

I'm an Iraqi Dinar Owner & Investor, and a retired Delta Airlines Captain living in Las Vegas, NV. I'm married to an awesome woman from Moscow, RU who appreciates our American lifestyle and America's opportunities - she's a PhD Economist. I'm also a Minister & Evangelist (DMin), A Christian Pastoral Counselor, A Police & Hospital Chaplain, Real Estate Appraiser, and an Entrepreneurial Investor. We enjoy family, traveling, boating, theater & ballet, good food and wine, Vegas shows, and anything interesting. We enjoy people and entertaining, and sharing happiness & joy with everyone we know and come into contact with.

Here's hopin' we all do Very Well - whether it be what we hope for or not. We WILL do OK, regardless of the ultimate outcome of the RV issues. Maybe a nominal profit, and maybe a windfall - only God knows...!

Blessings to all,

RON & OKSANA

I guys I been a member here since 2009 and have been staying in the background reading and educating myself with this dinar investment. I used to have access to the chat rm. and now I cannot get into it. I have been posting late so that I can have access to it again. Thanks...Good luck to us all