Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello all,

I am a DOD employee, wife, and mother of 2 young boys. I own dinars, but did not feel safe posting a picture on this website of my 25k banknotes purchased from DT whose bank account is with BofA. I would think this is enough verification that I have purchased them. My husband is in cybersecurity which is another reason why I will choose not to get dinarified using the methods in that area of the forum. I actually purchased my original amount back in 2006 and recently purchased more. At anyrate, I came to DinarVets to get away from the other sites I was going too. There is way to much junk out there and I feel this is a more sane website. I have been reading posts on here and I feel most people can be trusted with the information they post. Granted, there are no guarantees here, but I feel that history should repeat itself and this time it will be with the IQD.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and increasing our wealth for ourselves and our kids!

Edited by rvinevitable4us
Forgot to mention husband being in cybersecurity

Greetings : )

My husband and I, as many others have spent a great deal of time on the internet looking for encouraging information as well as anything that might educate us throughout this process. We are positive thinkers, but when you are getting so many conflicting pieces of information it's hard at times to remain up beat. Most of the blogs and other sites are 98% negative, but we refuse to give in to that. What we have invested isn't going to destroy us if this doesn't happen, and if and when it does happen, we will be among many that can breathe easier about their financial future and retirement years.

I hope to be allowed to become part of this site and have flowing information for thought and consideration.

Thank you,

Wayne & Leah High

:bulb:trying to learn am much about this dinar as possible thnks

Hi...My name is bright.....I am retired and have had dinars for a year and a half....I have to admit I spend a great deal of time on DS but I am open to all opinions. I believe everyone should work together instead of bashing one another. I'm gonna give this site a chance because I enjoy hearing from Adam but eveidently it takes an act of Congress to enter Chat. So far Adam is the only source that I have observed bringing any worthwhile info so I may just go back to DS. Even though Medic takes a bashing here he brings in other people to gather info.

Hello everyone. My name is Jerry and wife Cindy, are also owners of dinar.We are looking at being able to retire comfortable and being able to help our grown kids and grandchildren.We are going to set up trust funds for our grandkids .(For College) Pay off all our bills and our kids bills to help them also.We need all the good info we can get. Sure hope this RV's soon and at least a good rate.($1.50 to $4.00) Been owner for a while and seeing numbers all over the place. Also going to give to God for allowing this to happen and going to help people in real need of help and to some good charities.Thanks Jerry & Cindy

Hello everyone, My name is Gail and my husband is Mer. I bought the Dinar 5 years ago because I thought it would be a good investment. We are retired with a small income monthly, I hope the dinar will help us live a fairly well last years and help make our childrens life easier. I had read 5 years ago, I do not have a link nor do I even know where I foung it but it said that Iraq wanted to strengthen thier money and that in 2010 it would be worth 3.33, this is why I purchased it. My only hope is it is going to be soon, as I am getting older every day lol. Good luck to all you dinar holders and God speed.