Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi my name is DeliverTheWord and so many words are being delivered about the Dinar. It is an opportunity that is offering a way of escape for many people. Yet, it is taking it's process because good things come for those who wait. So many of us are waiting, hoping, and testing our faith in something beyond what we can think or ask. For me it will only be a seed but the harvest is much greater than my mind can fathom. I keep trying to hold on but the up and down roller coaster of the dinar has taken it's toll on my hope and my faith just stays strong. Not for me but for our soldiers who will finally be able to return to their families and back to the fold of life without war. If only for a moment a place of peace. The impact of this is beyond money and goes into r helm's beyond the understanding of mankind. So it is my hope that for our soldiers life of peace will come, for the people of Iraq a stability will return to a people, and that for the world a sense of knowing that the impossible is possible if you dare to believe. That is the sum total of who I am. One who dares to believe.