Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, Im Godsent and I am a self,employed salon and day spa owner in the ATL, I learned about the dinar from my granddaughter who had just made a wise decision to purchase and knew the struggles of our life and saw a great opportunity to help move in the direction of ending the struggles, we also will be able to help many others as the dinar rv's. Got in the race late but "THE RACE ISN'T GIVEN TO THE SWIFT,BUT TO THOSE WHO ENDURES TO THE END" we're in for the ride, which we are believing it to be a very short one. Also we don't want to be the only ones being blessed when it does, so I got all five kids to invest and also the crew that works for us.This is bigger than we could have ever thought of,but thank God WE have changed our thoughts. And last ,thanks for allowing us to be part and not A_P_A_R_T of this room.

Hi I,m Sue and I do have dinars. I.m just waiting like the rest of you to have them pay out. I will be in Ghanna in three weeks for three weeks so I hope they come in soon. I read the updates, but don't have any interest in Blogging or responding to messages. I got an e-mail that said I needed to clean out my box, it was at 100%. Heck I didn't even know I had one. So I guess this will have to do for an intro. Thanks

I purchased Dinar several times in October through Safe D. I have been unable to sleep several nights when there have been false alarms. I hope that the latest information holds true so my wife an I can be blessed and be a blessing to others. Thanks for all the posts. I check in several times per day.

chonoski

http://www.phoenixspiritent.com/index.html

Phoenix Spirit Enterprises, LLC. is a Financial Services Corporation helping people with all aspects of Personal and Business money problems.

To more fully understand how our services can increase your personal cash flow, we offer a Manual describing: 1) Why we establish certain legal and financial structures for you, personally; and 2) How these legal and financial structures can substantially reduce your business income taxes, your personal income taxes, your real estate taxes, and applicable estate taxes, leaving you with more disposable money to spend on yourself, and your Family.

One of the two major types of structures we use is the various Self-Directed (not Sponsored) Retirement Programs authorized by the ERISA Act of 1976. (The other major type of legal structure is the Limited Liability Company(LLC)). The provisions of Retirement Programs are administered by the Department of Labor(DOL). Most of the provisions of the Department of Labor governing retirement programs are not well known. To validate our point:

With gratitude for the efforts of many on this site, you've helped with many in my group to become informed at a very extensive level.

A broader humanitarian goal at hand within my own private group, we've been sharing ideas for our dreams and organizing smaller groups based on interests for apres rv. Doing so in a private place on Ning, the social media venue has been a safe haven to get to know others who share common interests.

As political, financial and global issues are extremely important in the forward movement of our planet, creating green pastures ahead is the picture on the canvas we intend to embark. Having a good foundational education based on the IQD evolvement, and the Iraqi political growth will empower individuals to feel more comfortable as they learn about the global currencies, different forex investments, and the interrelationship between many trading nations.

Thank you to all who've pitched in to help on this site, as the intel has been extremely educational.

Remember, that manifestation occurs whether we think negatively or positively, it's a choice. :o)