Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, I'm Lars the Viking from Sweden, living in California. I believe negative people die sooner and it's a useless point. Life is full of life and needs to be positive in all respects. I'm very thankful for being part of the Dinar Ship to Shore and I really appreciate this site and all the "Intel" presented for our consideration.

I have been reading-up on as much of the Dinar opportunity as possible over the last few months and do have a sizeable amount invested in Dinar.

With it looking good that an RV could be happening soon, I am uncertain which is the best way to prepare for the RV and mainly to "cash out".

What are the best threads discussing options to accomplish this.....in particular openeing a WARKA Account.

DinarTader

Just trying to gain good information about the dinar. I find it really interesting to get the different types of guess on when the dinar will RV. Hopefully soon. I would like to get more involved in chatting with people who are educated and can pass on good information. I have had dinar in my possession for nearly 4 years. Hopefully it will RV soon and make us all happy and independantly wealthy. Thanks and good luck.

Raiderfromtorrance:::D

My name is Dr. Daniel Daves and I am a market trader, educator in the markets, and I'm president of a children's feeding program that currently works in Africa, Philippines and Central America with malnurished orphans and those with AIDS to restore them to health. It's my privilege to be here as a part of your group and I'm thrilled with the prospects of Dinar - even if it doesn't revalue - it should be the biggest and best investment I have in the next 10 years as the fiat Dollar devalues and IQD rockets upwards locked to the true price of hard asset oil. Thanks for all that you guys are doing. It's great to see 250 people in a chat room all at the same time - at all hours of the day! Thanks, Dr. Daniel - rriver1010@aol.com

The dinar topic is fascinating. Listening to everyone talk about when it will RV, why it will or won't happen tomorrow, and what we all will do with our sudden wealth is the reason we are all here.

Unfortunately, this website has turned into a free-for-all that encourages bashing of anyone who dares to make a serious comment. Sports? Spreading ridiculous rumors about public figures?? Recipes??? Find another forum for all of that- it will take only a moment to find a new audience for thoughtless comments.

Let's clean this up and get back on topic.

It will be interesting how many seconds will pass before I am insulted.

Hi folks...Ordinary family guy here with beautiful wife and two boys 5 and 8 looking to invest in something solid for a return that has the potential to leave my family with a legacy not handed down to me. I purchased dinar in November of 2009 and am trying to learn more about the political climate and economic factors that may potentially change our lives. I have really found all of this fascinating and have learned more about middle east issues than I ever would have imagined. Thanks all and look forward to more. BTW name is Michael.