Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

AddWe are here but for a moment. The rejections, losses, and wrongs of life don't bother me.

Everything in life is only in your life so you can do something with it. Relationships, People,

Money,Property,Material things, and Life itself. These things can all be taken away from you.

In life you can achieve goals, and have success's, attain belongings, acquire knowledge, and

have a lifetime of experience's. Things that can't be taken away from you are Your God and

believe in Him, your accomplishments, and your knowledge. Everything else in life can go

away on you. When we die ,God will want to know what we did with what He gave us.

He allow's us to use these things in life only to see what we do with them. He really just

wants to know how we will use what He has given us. Take people for instance. If you're a

parent you know your children aren't yours to keep pretty early on in their growth, because

the first time you have to let go of them a little, it really hurts. Like their first day at the sitters,

or school, or the first time you let them do something that could hurt them, like ride a bike.

Then we get a sense that they're not ours to keep, just help them on their way through life.

Other things like possessions aren't so easy. Living through Katrina I learned that the (stuff)

we call ours can be taken away over night. A lifetime of hard work that purchased a bunch of

keepsakes and the things that are cherished that can't be replaced. Gone in one failed swoop.

Then you step back and say out of shock and disbelief, well it was only material stuff that

can be replaced. But over time you realize that that stuff was important to you. Then after

more time passes you'll say well everything happens for a reason, but what's the

reason? You can become bitter or become better in that moment and thought. When people

are stolen from you its much worse, much deeper, and it hurts a whole lot more. The principles

are still the same. To say it doesn't bother me, may seem cold or callus but the reality of it is true.

Don't let it bother you. Don't let the wrongs of life determine what your life will stand for.

There was a movie about the Vietnam war, (prop. a true story) where the men in this platoon

suffered great losses trying to take a hillside from the enemy. Hamburger Hill, it was called that

because they were chewed up and spit out like hamburger meat (literally). They had a horrific

time and their friend's and buddies were torn apart in front of them for days and days. They

started to say (out of great emotional stress) It Don't Mean A Thing. That was how they were

forced, and i do mean forced, to handle that terrible situation. But that is a coping mechanism

built into humans who suffer great losses. Its deep inside all of us. Because in life you can be

stripped out of everything and everyone you love. And the only things they can't take away is

God and what you know of Him, the accomplishments you have achieved and your knowledge.

Life can take away your love if you let it. But the question still remains as to what we will do

with what we have been given. To whom is given much, much will be required. It don't mean a thing

really means,”Hey I'm still alive, theres still air to breath. And I'll go on. Where am I going with this?

When a sports team looses, its just another chance to learn what they did wrong. So they can

become better and win. Life is just like that. Don't take it personnel and to heart. If you do it can

crush you. God wants us to be thankful for what we have, and use it wisely. That goes for the

people in your life too. Too many people pass threw our lives without being able to see the God

in us. We respond too harshly and we act in a selfish manner, then they”re gone. Life and what it

holds for us, in people and belongings are meant to be shared. I'll share the air, I'll share the Love.

Edited by memrfixitok
adde-mail memrfixitok@live.com

Hello, my name is Chester Miller. I live in Pagosa Springs, Colorado and love it here. I am a retired Law Enforcement Officer, single, live with three wonderful dogs. It looks as though I am getting in just as the RV seems to have happened. I am very grateful and humbled to God for this wonderful blessing. I love to fish, hunt, camp and photographing this beautiful country and the wildlife. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Hi to all. I am currently in Iraq, have been for close to 6 years now. I do have Dinar and have sitting on it since it started circulating. Just wanted to join so maybe I can educate myself on the currency trade. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile.

Hi to all. I am currently in Iraq, have been for close to 6 years now. I do have Dinar and have sitting on it since it started circulating. Just wanted to join so maybe I can educate myself on the currency trade. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile.

Hello Hypr2001,

How is the mood in Iraq about a possible RV? Are people talking about is, is it mentioned in the newspapers or on tv? What are the expectations?

My name is mark and i am 75 years old.not much time left to enjoy the fruits of my investment. Been an investor since aug. 2005 and the wait has at times been hard.i have enjoyed reading all your comments.

I know there are folks out there that are really hurting and for their sake please god help the iraqies get this ri/rv over with. God bless mark

Hello I'm QuanticoAce, I live in League City Texas and I'm here to learn all about Dinars. My dog Maddy, a boy Aussie Shepherd, keeps me company and out of trouble! :rolleyes: About to be married, I'm looking for early retirement for my bride and I with my dinar investment. A buddy of mine from NC got me interested in this 2 months ago.