Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just interesting.....

Hello all!

I've made some verifiable posts and gag when I see bank stories and so on....esp when they don't come true! My brother and his wife live in Arkansas (I'm in TX). He called me today to talk about Dinar and this site! I keep my finances to myself, my investments to myself......though I mentioned the Iraqi dinar at Christmas. Anyhow, my bro and his wife decided to order some last week from DT. They got it today and the FedEx dude was telling them how he has delivered many packages from DT to all sorts of people and organizations. He said he's delivered to big wig executives at huge corporations and even to churches. Because of that, the fedex dude is a new dinar holder! My brother, my sis n law, and their fedex dude are new to dinar so I obviously referred my bro to this site and he will refer the delivery man to here also.

See, they had concerns about the pumpers, the lies, and so on. I know there is stuff like that on here but someone with half of their brain can figure out lies from truth, reality from false hope......I just wanted to share this because it amazes me at how many people are geared towards this RV......even people you know. Lovin the FACTS from this site and the people that are smarter than me and nice enough to put in their two cents.....we all know who they are!

Always,

K

• Upvote 1