Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament voted for 1-3 presidential vices

k98nights

Parliament voted for 1-3 presidential vices

Sunday, January 9th 2011 3:52 PM

Erbil, Jan.9 (AKnews)- The majority of lawmakers sanctioned Sunday the proposal that allows the Iraqi president assign one to three vices. Parliament also voted for the vices’ salaries to be funded from the presidential office’s budget.

cms-image-000070715.jpg

The voting came in the 20th assembly of parliament Sunday. Shuwan Mohammed Taha, a deputy from the Kurdistan Blocs Coalition (KBC) told AKnews Jalal Talabani, the Iraqi president, thus, is allowed to assign up to three vices.

The 6th paragraph of the bill for the vices proposed to fund them from the Iraqi Finance Ministry, however, the lawmakers rejected the proposal. The salaries should be provided from the budget of the Iraqi presidential office, Taha added.

Najib Balatayi, another KBC member deemed the office has enough budgets to fund the vices and not burden the Finance Ministry with providing their salaries.

The reinstated Iraqi president, Talabani, had two vices in the previous cabinet.

Reported by Saman Ali

Lh/AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/209051/

Wait so now there is a government, officially? With all this smoke and mirrors I can't tell any more. One article says there is one says there isn't I am so confused.

You are not the only one confused anymore!

We have read so many rumors/complete flat out lies, that it is safe to say, no one knows what's what anymore!

That is why I am one that is pushing to keep the habitual liars/pumpers chats out of DV such as TK, Okie, to name two that show up almost daily with more nonsense!

What DV needs to really tackle is, where we really are in our investment?

What really has already happened? Is the GOI indeed already formed, & was it ever announced?

Reading this article.....I am now questioning the budget.....are there two separate budgets?

"Iraqi Finance Ministry" budget? And the the "General budget!!

Hopefully the confusion will end this week!!

Dan

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2