Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in with Ali

mjsnow79

I know that it has been posted here a couple of times on the cashing in procedure with Ali...I suck at finding it or searching for it I come up with nothing...Someone please help with a link so I can review it!!!

Thank you. ;)

Greetings mjsnow79:

Here is a link http://97.74.115.239/?p=102 that is very helpful.

It is a recorded call from Ali himself, and I hope you find it useful.

Infinite Blessings,

Capital stack

• Upvote 2

Thank you...That was very informative. Is there anything written that you help me with a link to as well?

mjsnow79,

My pleasure mjsnow79.

I have concealed the websites, and deleted the phone numbers (promoting other sites are not allowed).

I am surprised you didn't ask me to drive you to the site yet, lol, just bantering.

I am glad to be able to assist you!

Here is a written email I have received from Ali:

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Ali (XXXXXXX):

Call (XXXXXXXXX) to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

2 ID’s (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.go.../fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange.

Ali will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

We will Only lock in the rate for customer who have purchased dinars form our company at the time when you make the appointment.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us (we are pretty sure we will beat their rates).

At this time we have 3 offices open :

Brentwood , Tennessee

Bakersfield , California

Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days.

As we open the other locations we will post the addresses on our website www.XXXX (cannot promote other site)contact us page.

Locations to be open:

Manhattan, NY

Spring hill, FL

FT Smith, AR

Waxahachie, TX

Albuquerque, NM

Grand Forks ND

Las Vegas NV

Toledo OH

Salt Lake City Utah

We will not disclose the address until the above locations are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in TN or CA.

We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

The above dose not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.

Edited by Capital stack
  • Upvote 2

mjsnow79,

I have concealed the websites, and deleted the phone numbers (promoting other sites are not allowed).

I am surprised you didn't ask me to drive you to the site yet, lol, just bantering.

Good luck!!

Here is a written email I have received from Ali:

When you are ready to cash in your dinars with Ali (XXXXXXX):

Call to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

At the time of the appointment inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of dinars you will be cashing in.

You will need the following:

2 ID’s (one with a picture and one with your name on it for example credit card or utility bill)

Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.go.../fin104_ctr.pdf ) if you don’t have one we have it at our offices .

Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)

We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank while you wait at the time of exchange.

Ali will charge $150 per million dinars as a service fee for cashing the dinars.

As for the exchange rate it will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you show up at our office at the time of exchange.

We will Only lock in the rate for customer who have purchased dinars form our company at the time when you make the appointment.

We encourage everyone to check all the banks who will be exchanging dinars and their rates before calling us (we are pretty sure we will beat their rates).

At this time we have 3 offices open :

Brentwood , Tennessee

Bakersfield , California

Santa Monica California

Once the RV occurs we will have the following locations open within 7 days.

As we open the other locations we will post the addresses on our website www.XXXX (cannot promote other site)contact us page.

Locations to be open:

Manhattan, NY

Spring hill, FL

FT Smith, AR

Waxahachie, TX

Albuquerque, NM

Grand Forks ND

Las Vegas NV

Toledo OH

Salt Lake City Utah

We will not disclose the address until the above locations are open.

If you would like to exchange before a location is open near you will have to come to our office in TN or CA.

We will be able to make appointments for all locations as soon as the RV occurs.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 days when you make the appointment. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

The above dose not constitute that we know when the RV is going to happen. We are informing every one of the procedures for when it occurs.

Thank You!!! :D