Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Spouses and Dinar

NotReallyTex

Plagiarize all you want to.

I wish I had time to write out all the different dreams, some have been so profound and were without doubt dreams meant for guidance. Now don't get me wrong, I do not believe all dreams are messages from God. In fact, very few are.

However, when you know, that you know, that you know, then I figure you know. tongue.gif That was a mouthfull.

Anyway, it is not just me, it has been everyone I personally know who has been having dreams that relate to abundance.

Let it rain, both the former and the latter rain! The world has gotten so confused about the love of God. It appears that He Himself will have to send His faithful, with no thought of purse or script, just walking by faith and trust that those He has called He will also equipt. In this way proving Himself strong on behalf of those who love Him.

Let your precious aunt know you hear her. It will bless her, she has most likely faced a life of ridicule and scorn, I pray she receives more than she can imagine. Those who have scroned her will see the Mighty Hand of God bringing her to the place of abundance that He bought for us.

GO RV