Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Starting to think this will never happen!!

the iraqi currency has to revalue. it is simply undervalued. how the revalue happens is the key. i believe there will be a lop and revalue at the same time for the large denominations which will make investors between 200% and 300%. we should all be ecstatic.

• Downvote 1

It's ok to be nervous about this investment. I got in 7-8 years ago and I can tell you this. I bought the currency for the long term (15-25 years). If something happens before then, that would be great. Fact is, that currency has only one way to go during the rebuilding of the country. Key word, "rebuilding of a country". This does not happen overnight and will take time to create a stable economy. So I believe that there will be a return on the investment. I just do not believe it will be very soon.

Now if you recently joined DV, you came in during the annual "HYPE". Every year I have been in this, dealers pump the accomplishments of Iraq as a push for sales in the 4th quarter. Nothing has changed except many people believe what they read and then the "rumors" start. All of the information sounds great, dates are given and dates pass. No one, and I mean no one one this forum has CONCRETE information. It is all hear say and reading into news about a certain article they read or something from someone or somewhere. Now that makes us all feel good to hear that there is good news out of Iraq. Each good report will get us one step closer but there are many many steps to take. We are all at the end of the line if there is a rush to cash in. Governments and business's will come first, putting downward pressure on the exchange.

My opinion is that people should not be gluing themselves to the investment to a point where you are counting on it. Move forward with your life and go out and work hard and focus on what you can do to help us rebuild our economy in our own country. If the dinar RV's or goes up in value someday, then use that to do good out there for yourself, your family and other around you because you have been blessed. In the meantime, stay your course in our society. Be patient, don't bash, just hope your fellow American's prosper from this since we ALL have sacrificed in the rebuilding of Iraq but no citizen of this country has given more than our armed forces who did a fantastic job at making this opportunity for us.

• Upvote 1

Ive been invested for a few years now, and always thought it would happen. But recently ive come to a conclusion that this may never happen!! Every so called guru just makes up dates and gullible people listen get excited and go buy more dinar!! Ive always felt that the more people that know about this the less chance we have of hitting it big!!! When i first got into this investment not to many people knew about this, now everyone and their mommas know about this!! I find it hard to believe that all of Us will become millionaires that just doesnt make sense to me!! I would love to hope im wrong believe me i would love to be a millionaire but im really starting to have my doubts!!! Im not trying to get bashed just dont need some people getting my hopes back up!!! i want real proof that this will happen and not some jackleg that works at a machine shop and now thinks hes a financial guru!!!

After reading all the replies to your post here, I believe you have just received real proof that the dinar will eventually revalue. I know it's hard, sometimes I find that I need to read words of encouragement too. It has been a long roller coaster ride for many here already, and we all need to hear real facts, not rumours. This investment is different from most in that it does not give us the investors a regular monthly or quarterley roi. It would be easier if we did receive regular payments, but this is not the case here. I believe that we will all profit when this ride is over. How much we will benefit from this investment, remains to be seen, only God and Iraq know the answer to that. I think we have some very intelligent investors here, and I don't believe we made the wrong decision. You are not alone, we are all in this investment together. Besides, there has been so much progress from Iraq, that I do not see this investment going anywhere else but up, and this means good news for us.