Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo RV Bank Exchange

denaridori

Unfortunately, it has not happened :( , sorry to be the beare of bad news. I believe it will happen, but not this soon after a new government has just been put in place not even a month ago. Keep your head up, and stay strong. It's going to become a very bumpy ride from here on out. I suggest you research, research, research. You would be amazed at how many people invested blindly and rely on blogs and chat rooms for all of their info.

I am in Baghdad, and have been for 9 months now. There are amazing strides being made here, but its a work in progress. This country has been war torn and kept in the dark for many Many years. In my studies and talks with the Iraqi people and military...I dont see this happenning for a minimum 6 months to a year. I'm just telling you from my adventures with the Dinar.

Just be ready for masdistraction and misdirection...they dont want you to cash in. If you dont....they can. ;)

J

Unfortunately, it has not happened :( , sorry to be the beare of bad news. I believe it will happen, but not this soon after a new government has just been put in place not even a month ago. Keep your head up, and stay strong. It's going to become a very bumpy ride from here on out. I suggest you research, research, research. You would be amazed at how many people invested blindly and rely on blogs and chat rooms for all of their info.

I am in Baghdad, and have been for 9 months now. There are amazing strides being made here, but its a work in progress. This country has been war torn and kept in the dark for many Many years. In my studies and talks with the Iraqi people and military...I dont see this happenning for a minimum 6 months to a year. I'm just telling you from my adventures with the Dinar.

Just be ready for masdistraction and misdirection...they dont want you to cash in. If you dont....they can. ;)

J

I'm a little confused what you mean by the comment whereby you say that they [iraq] doesn't what us to cash in and if we don't, they can.

I've researched and try to refrain from opinion, but my resources say that this is not the case. What alternative do they have if we don't cash in and their country fails? If you mean that by our cashing in they will lose, we're only 3% so I don't think we have such an effect. Besides, they can't control who cashes in and who doesn't. It's all according to the CBI and FOREX that will be notified as to the true exchange value. So the idea of them benefiting by us not cashing in doesn't make sense to me.

Another question is how will the country trade as a global community? Wasn't that the purpose of finally forming a government with world acclaim from the UN? What else has to be done? And, why have a government in place?...Is it to play monopoly with their oil venture....is it going to be free or are they planning to stockpile their supply by adding 2.6 million barrels per day in their reserves? How will billions of contracts be fulfilled?

Please advise me as to the facts that cause you to believe it will take another six months so we can all learn from you. This is an opinion I hear from the bankers, but I never heard the reasons. That's why I found it interesting that Wells Fargo in particular are responding differently.

I would appreciate hearing about this as others would also. Thank you and Happy New Year!

A simple question as to whether or not the Iraqi Dinar could be exchanged at a Wells Fargo bank and they answered. Unlike how they've been responding previously, they are now saying that their systems are being set up. What's so strange about that -- especially when there are many sources who concur that the Smart Card for Iraqi's who are anxiously awaiting for that to take place is supposedly scheduled for the 4th? They have to have an RV (unannounced or not) prior to loading the card. (They need the RV more than we do.)

This does fall in line also with comments by Shabibi himself who satated that he would raise the value and re-denominate the dinar by the end of 2010. He said this on 4 separate occasions this year and just this month said the value of the dinar would be raised. If he didn't say that, fine...when they say something and we know the checklist that everything's "done", I thin it's reasonable to believe that they may have already RV'd but we just don't know it. They don't have to tell us, nor will, as they have done in other countries. Whatever the case may be, I believe it will happen....But to think that several Wells Fargo employees are "changing their story" just to pacify is isn't reasonable.