Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar

dinargangster

I am not a service member I am a Dac Employee, for anyone that doesnt know you can buy dinar from the bank right beside the big px in camp liberty. I bought dinar a long time ago and I still buy it today. Irock is just what I call Iraq because that is the way Iraqis pronounce it! I have been all over Iraq, Joint base balad, green zone, mozul/merez, fob warhorse, taji, and several more places. I can get dinar at almost every base i have went to! I currently have enough to retire if it only goes up to .10 on the dollar but im hoping we get more. I have been reading this board for years and have never made a post because I have never heard anything intresting enough to post! I got this info from the president of the Liberty branch In Baghdaddy Irock I hope its true

Well, if you indeed have been reading this board for years, then I'm sure you know that we've waited before.