Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America Rumor from other forum

jack

God Bless you and your husband.. My prayers go out to your husband. Thank you for going out of your way to post this post for us, you didn't have to do this for us.

God Bless you All

oh ya

go rv.

Dear God please look over the health of this guy who's we know as Mustard Seed. God please give him more time than expected, it would be nice for him to be able to spend some more time with his wife and family.. Plus I would also like to ask you to please take care of his wife too. God Bless this family

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI, Not about B of A but about how little tellers may know. My Bank is WF had been in many times to the same branch had 2 accounts with them one personal and one dba walked up to the teller handed him a deposit of checks , same as i had done 10-15 times prior , signed the same way into the same accounts, he had even seen me in there before but hadn't handled my deposit and he looks up my accounts ,looks right at me and says, we cant deposit this check it's made out to a business. I said ,why not you have done it many times before, It's my business. He then without even asking for a bank manager proceeded to deny my deposit, just stated that he was not allowed to do it. I went to another branch, a little torqued, went in , talked to the branch manager she looked at my accounts and said oh yes there is info on here that a teller would not have access to,. Now that was on a simple checking account in a bank and branch I had been doing business with for more than 2 years. What makes anyone think those people would have access to any kind of info about something as big as an rv of a major currency. I'm not saying managers wouldn't but don't talk to a teller go to the top. I'm Not bashing anyone I'm just saying if your going to ask about this kind of a thing you need to go probably above a branch manager. the teller I dealt with decided to take things into his own hands and he wasn't very bright and some people just don't have common horse sense. If they don't even know what is going on in their own branch how much of a chance is there that they know whats going on in the rest of the world........ happy new year

Just throwing this out there.

I just called BOA, foreign currency exchange office and asked if I could buy Dinar through them, I was told that they do not deal in that currency right now. I said a friend gave me a note for Christmas and would I be able to cash it in? She said that currently I could not but that may change in the future. I know it's vague and really doesn't point to anything really. but she did say the situation "may change". *shrugs* I guess we just need to kick back and see what goes down the next 24 hours then yet another MONDAY. personally if nothing happens this week I'll just wait for the word to come down through my friend who is also invested and stop reading all the speculation because it's giving me a headache. on the bright side at least through all this I have some knowledge about current events in the Middle East. :rolleyes: