Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central consultant: price stability caused by the import in euros

30/12/2010

Baghdad morning

Central Bank Advisor for appearance in annual inflation, Iraq after controlling liquidity levels and reduce inflationary expectations, while noting the that Iraq imports its euro. Turkey and return appearance low inflation of the monetary policy of the ECB has succeeded in gaining control of the levels of liquidity and reduce inflationary expectations. and he told people that agency akaniosalakhbaret: Iraq is an important and powerful importing from Turkey and euros and which leads to decline against the dollar to cheap and low price products within Iraq. The benefit to be good indicators for low inflation fell to a decimal one after two scales and continued: "the Central Bank to maintain a single decimal to stabilize in the introduction to that development and this makes a comfortable investor for lack of price fluctuations in the exchange rate and the general price level. And on the question why the Government $ 5 billion loan to meet the budget deficit in 2011, for refusing this Central Bank, the Bank is an institution for the development of the Bank's reserves are to achieve alastkraralaktsadi and that foster development alastkraralaktsadi is. He explained: we are working on the Government loan only if significant economic disasters or floods our indicators suggest that we have sufficient surpluses do not require the use of easy money and demand reinstatement of oil prices by MOF correctly and manage and optimize resource efficiency.

The benefit: the lending be under the general budget of the State any of fiscal policy where they will be performing for financing development and as a source for cash and liquidity

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D203

I am thinking that I don't much like the implications in this article. Sounds to me like they don't feel the need to do anything different from what they are doing right now. As i said in a different post, they are using foreign currencies, ( non IQD ) to purchase goods and pay for other items. YUK.

• Upvote 2

I am thinking that I don't much like the implications in this article. Sounds to me like they don't feel the need to do anything different from what they are doing right now. As i said in a different post, they are using foreign currencies, ( non IQD ) to purchase goods and pay for other items. YUK.

I'm thinking the same thing!, Why can't this just be over with already! <_<