Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FED EX UP DATE ABOUT DINARS DELIVERY

renegets

In 2002-2003 when I worked at fedex we where not allowed to ship money, like I said before I think it had something to do with anti-terror/money laundering laws. Cash movements are harder to track then wire transfers. Now I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but go try to ship a decent sum of money at FedEx with insurance, I'll bet you every penny that you attempt to ship they will not do it.

I ordered from dinartrade the 24th, the website clearly said it would not ship until today due to high demand. Just got off the phone with dtrade and the fed ex tracking number they gave me checks out so no problems so far here with dtrade or fed ex.

This is what i posted IN THIS THREAD earlier...

jeez...

I will continue to make this claim until everyone opens their eyes.

Please everyone, PLEASE LISTEN... The Dinar shortage is one of fabrication. the proof is right here. On DT's site they claimed all orders wont make it until next year, yet everyone who is ordering is recieving. They raised prices (as well as buy back prices) is an ATTEMPT to appear desperate for Dinar. These rumors that have been flying out at lightning speed have done nothing but create a buying flurry.

If you have the extra income to invest, then by all means continue to invest. If you DO NOT have the money but want to jump at your "last chance to get more Dinar before the RV" and are putting off your house notes/car notes/kids tuition/etc then you are a victim of a manipulated market. Please head my warning. I am NOT saying that this is a scam in anyway; what I AM saying is that this flurry of activity and rumors these past few weeks is ALL MADE UP BY THE SELLERS TO GET YA TO BUY MORE DINAR.

This is the last time i warn of this.

I WANT TO BE WRONG, I PROMISE YOU I DO. I have nothing to gain if anyone listens to me, absolutly nothing. I am not promoting anyone/anything/any site. I am just attempting to be a voice of reason in a cloud of confusion and deception...

Read more: