Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

n00bs view to the site/fam after years invested

Yes, I am a n00b to the site, lurking for years. I have seen how the internet trolls have been providing information and misinformation for half a decade or so, a lot of it ends up here with "your going to be rich on Monday/I know the rate//my cousins uncles sisters brother in-law with boots on the ground/ works at a bank/Insert rumor here".....Very little of it has legs to stand.

Think back to the beginning of America. Iraq is definitely not in the same arena as America was when it was formed, but it does look familiar. America was(is) "new" and welcomed in people that have run from persecution/ dictatorships/ lack of economical stimulation/ and in general hard times. Freedom so to speak, as long as you can live by our lenient laws and want to live in peace/ tranquility/ etc., If you don't, we will fight to the death. That's the quandary of America and what it means to be free. There is a gun behind every blade of grass in America.

I have a feeling that we are coming into a new time of Babylon, something that has been talked about for thousands of years. I have to ask myself sometimes why I am here at this time, in this place in time.

I'll have to see how these statements are taken, now that I'm "allowed to post" after completing Adams' tasks, I'll start posting some M.Eastern news I've seen that doesn't show up here., backed up with links as well as actual soldiers on the ground with more than 3 tours in.

All I can say is that the power of Iraq is coming with a swiftness thanks to Americas' Americans putting their own lives and tax dollars into a belief of a democratic and free Middle East. I would like to include Albania, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, South Korea, and the United Kingdom along with the 7 others' that Bush said were fighting, from his words in 2007. If you watched the U.N. sanctions being lifted recently you know the rest.

--Kip

• Upvote 3