Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why RV

AWLINK

I'm still new at all of this,so could someone please tell me why they have to RV their money?

I'm guessing you are invested in this venture the same as everyone else. If so, then you were probably given a set of facts to mull over before leaping in like the rest of us. No one here has any special answers for you to ease your anxiety. Look around through the site. I don't intend to be short but we all feel the same need for some kind of certainty and there is none but our faith we did the right thing getting into this.

• Upvote 3

Obviously it does NOT have to RV, at least not on our schedule!!! And to all those who say it has to RV high or investors will buy Iraq out cheap ... they can buy it now for 1170, just like all of us have done!!!

You're missing the point. They can buy it now cheap, except that they are not aware of the dinar. Once the RV happens it will become a tradeable commodity, and then watch out. Most people have never heard of the dinar. If you don't believe that, then go ask 10 strangers what a dinar is. You will be lucky to find one who knows. The dinar has to RV, repeat has to RV. When, and how much is another question altogether.

• Upvote 1

Thanks,

I know a lot of you guys have been in this a lot longer then I have,but just thought I would ask the question. I was sure last week was going to be it and I ( along with everyone else) had hopes up very high.My wife and I are hoping to build a new home. With nothing happening it's easy to get down.

Awlink, if you were in charge of Iraq's finances how much purchasing power would you like for your currency to have? would you want it to stay valued at a tenth of a penny compared to the u.s. dollar? The reason why it isn't above 3.20 like it used to be is.... the sanctions. Now they are being removed and the goi is in place so people are expecting the dinar to have a value that is recognized and accepted by the world to be able to trade with the world to function as a normal society. If the Rv would never happen then why all the push for the last 7 years to get the sanctions removed?? Why not just leave them on there if no rv... same differnce basically. There is no guarantee of a RV, anything could happen, but Most likely we will all see a RV soon. Even if it took a few more months thats ok for us outside of Iraq but hopefully for the suffering citizens of Iraq it will happen much sooner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The reason it isn't over 3.20 is not sanctions. It is due to the amount in circulation. The dinar does not have to RV. Investors already know about it, it is already able to he traded. Just a bunch of common misconceptions pumpers want you to believe and nobody will look into because they dont want to accept the facts. So, based on facts you won't be a gazillionare sorry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks,

I know a lot of you guys have been in this a lot longer then I have,but just thought I would ask the question. I was sure last week was going to be it and I ( along with everyone else) had hopes up very high.My wife and I are hoping to build a new home. With nothing happening it's easy to get down.

Welcome to the "University Of Iraqi Dinar"

Seff-please make an argument against Scooter's research. That's right you can't troll. Why are you here??

I have provided FACTS on numerous occasions on this board but people will never listen. Kind if like yourself. Now if you would have brought something relevant to the conversation I might entertain your statement. However, your argument is nu-uh, scooter says this! If you actually got up off your butt and dug up the information that is in plain sight, you might see different. I could post numbers all day stating my beliefs in this investment but all it will do is get you upset then any chance of you letting it sink in will be gone. You like many others rely on the "gurus" to spoon feed you lies and deceit. But it keeps you happy in your la-la land so who am I to try to bring you back to reality. I could twist the words in press releases to support my argument (like others) but I don't have to because its plain and simple to see what will happen. Come on, be an individual and quit being a cult-like follower. And for what its worth, I can't disprove any of his research. Never read it, but if its like any other I'm sure it won't be difficult. I know what my numbers are and can back them up. What has your research taught you? How to blindly follow someone??