Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas

j.p.

Hey Dinar Vets Family, have a wonderful Christmas and a happy RV for the New Year. Moe485, you stay safe over there. i know its a lot safer now then back in 2007, but it still goes down.....and i know how it feels to be away from love ones this time of year as well. i have missed 3 Christmas, first time home this year.....hang in there and thank you for your time and hard work. GO RV 2010

It is time to celebrate the birth of Christ and today I will celebrate that with my wife, new born son, & the rest of our family; but I could not go without wishing our extended family a very Merry Christmas.

Heads or tails, I appreciate all that everyone does to educate us or make the ride what it has been here at DinarVets & DDT. Thank you to the "gurus" and everyone that passes what they've heard. I have learned a lot here!

May your Christmas and New Year be filled with love and cheer.

Merry Christmas,

Mike